The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Advancing Humans II: New Fuel

equis

Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
It's sad how viscously they attack the innovative minds of our community. The main thing I could think of is our need to stay armed, but also keeping an eye out for our bright minds and inventors and supporting them in their struggles. Because one thing I could say is it's hard for inventors out here. Our community will gladly support couch serfing bums who don't want to hold a job and give them three square meals and a roof over their heads, yet when our inventors need financial support and stability they can't find it.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did you see that the push for solar and electric cars is actually damaging the environment MORE?

These people aren't giving us solutions, they are giving us lies. We need to prop up freethinkers looking for real solutions.
    Well it’s a conundrum because I believe the actual cars are better on the environment but manufacturing the cars is worse than internal combustion engine so I think they are trying to fix the manufacturing challenges. At the end of the day they are always trying to sell us some type of scam. They may not be wanting to put too many regulations on a nascent industry.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Salutations all.

They took out the last one who was able to convert water to fuel. There must be a way to protect our engineers and scientist not just for the community but for the planet sake as well.

Salutations all.

They took out the last one who was able to convert water to fuel. There must be a way to protect our engineers and scientist not just for the community but for the planet sake as well.

Do we know if it even worked? Not trying to be the contrarian but i can take a picture in front of my BBQ pit and say it is a mini CERN.

E

educatedman23

I think they want electric cars so they can push a button and turn them off (make them not driveable) if you don't kiss the government's ass. My big hunch is this electric car situation will be tied into the social credit system. Those people with a low social credit score (meaning you are not going along with the government's wicked agenda), this will mean you will suffer in your daily life. In other words, I think electric cars will be like electricity in a person's house or apartment. A company can push a button and turn your car off. That's my thinking of what is probably gonna happen.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well it’s a conundrum because I believe the actual cars are better on the environment but manufacturing the cars is worse than internal combustion engine so I think they are trying to fix the manufacturing challenges. At the end of the day they are always trying to sell us some type of scam. They may not be wanting to put too many regulations on a nascent industry.
    My dad always said that when rich people are talking about "going green" they mean they are going for more money. So they can candy coat it with good intentions, we shouldn't trust them.