Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black Movies Ruined By White Subplots

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I nominate:

DB8F4C53-B7B6-4471-98B7-65324EAE3946.jpeg

The first 10 minutes are Black and then the main character dies, turns into a blue blob, and spends the rest of his time saving a white girl. It ruined the movie for me because it became about her. The Black man being of service to a White girl made him change his outlook on life, the f**k. Then in the end he’s Black again for 10 minutes and then the curtains close.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The first 10 minutes are Black and then the main character dies, turns into a blue blob, and spends the rest of his time saving a white girl. It ruined the movie for me because it became about her. The Black man being of service to a White girl made him change his outlook on life, the f**k. Then in the end he’s Black again for 10 minutes and then the curtains close.
    Wow, that's very unfortunate. Never seen this movie and now I'm in no hurry. Your description is giving me "Princess & the Frog" vibes. They made ole girl a frog for most of the movie.

ladytlw67

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is cause we have white writers and creators mostly making these films. If they happen to be black, 8 times out of 10 they may as well be white cause they got brainwashed in college to push the same nonsense everyone else is pushing onto kids.
    Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Wow, that's very unfortunate. Never seen this movie and now I'm in no hurry. Your description is giving me "Princess & the Frog" vibes. They made ole girl a frog for most of the movie.
    They even say it in the director's commentary of the movie that They really wanted to tell the Princess and the frog story and they wanted to be sent in New Orleans so the blackness was the last thing they thought about

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I nominate:

View attachment 3480

yeah this movie you could even cut out all the black parts of the movie and the movie will still have the same message or you can put any character of any race and It will tell the same story the character doesn't necessarily have to be black they just use black tokenism for diversity

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    i Nominate Hancock
    1658691002010.jpeg

Even though Will Smith is the face of the movie the real plot of the movie is to "civilize"The superpower black man so that he can help out the white man's pharmaceutical company or some like that and then the white woman also has superpowers and it's figured out that the black man and White woman used to date But every time that they would be near each other they would lose both of their superpowers so in the end the black man has to stay away from the white woman so that he can be a superhero

Last edited:

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I nominate:

View attachment 3480

They do this ALL the time. Imagine feeling that supreme (allegedly🙄) yet having to constantly resort to skullduggery and malevolence -pathetic sad pics!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    i Nominate Hancock
    View attachment 3491

Even though Will Smith is the face of the movie the real plot of the movie is to "civilize"The superpower black man so that he can help out the white man's pharmaceutical company or some like that and then the white woman also has superpowers and it's figured out that the black man and White woman used to date But every time that they would be near each other they would lose both of their superpowers so in the end the black man has to stay away from the white woman so that he can be a superhero
    We need to STOP supporting their racist stereotype movies. When they see there's no black audience support for them they'll stop but we need to fully dissociate from their toxic society to drive home our message of racist intolerance from those seeking to perpetuate gross anti black disrespect!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    yeah this movie you could even cut out all the black parts of the movie and the movie will still have the same message or you can put any character of any race and It will tell the same story the character doesn't necessarily have to be black they just use black tokenism for diversity
    Disagree -the intent is to keep disrespecting black community by stereotyping. Fact is they DON'T negatively stereotype any other group consistently to the same extent.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Ya notice that MOST of the latest movies and tv shows if they have blacks in it they almost always have this:

1. white man/black woman as a couple.
    2. the black person is gay.
    3. the black male is asexual.

Every generation they 'allow' one black male sex symbol (pause)...today its Michael B. Johnson but that's pretty much it.

We have the talent and resources to do our own ish BUT the blacks in Hollywood are either on some black crab ish or need white validation.

Danny Glover has been going all over Hollywood trying to get white daddy to fund a movie about the Haitian Revolution for about 20 years or so. Tariq Nasheed crowd funds a movie on it and its number one on Amazon for weeks.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ya notice that MOST of the latest movies and tv shows if they have blacks in it they almost always have this:

Every generation they 'allow' one black male sex symbol (pause)...today its Michael B. Johnson but that's pretty much it.

We have the talent and resources to do our own ish BUT the blacks in Hollywood are either on some black crab ish or need white validation.

Danny Glover has been going all over Hollywood trying to get white daddy to fund a movie about the Haitian Revolution for about 20 years or so. Tariq Nasheed crowd funds a movie on it and its number one on Amazon for weeks.
    You forgot:
    4. Black person is a stereotype or dysfunctional or criminal or the Help
    5. Black man/non-Black or white or white passing Black woman couple
    6. 1 Black person quota (example: 1 per film or 1 for every 50 white people)
    7. Black female is asexual or doesn't have a life outside of Zaddy or serving white people or other people
    8. Black "woman" is not a woman, but actually a Black transwoman
    9. Non-stereotypical Black person is often weak and non-threatening

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

If the cowardly egotistical selfish negroes in Hollywish didn't keep selling us out for buttery fame the racist movie industry wouldn't be able to get away with it so consistently. Also need to remember that the translucent people running the phuc'd up industry need to belittle us to make themselves feel supreme because they full well know they ain't shit compared to us.