Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Ciara posted on Twitter yesterday "Its time to pull up and make that thang J.U.M.P". CHANGE IS NEEDED!

dageek

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I love BLACK WOMEN! Black Women are the 2nd self of God. NO NATION RISES HIGHER THAN ITS WOMAN. On Twitter yesterday Ciara posted a video of some sisters twerking the entire video looks raunchy as hell, and I am sick and tired of our Black Women being shown as THOT, HOOKA's, & HOOD RATs what's worst is that there are too many that would be willing to do it for free. This is a major problem for what we fight for every day especially since the Black Woman is so highly important in our fight to gain Freedom Justice Equality & Peace.

There has to be a way for us to fight white supremacy while at the same time clean up both our young Black Men & Black Women from this perverted lifestyle that has been forced on us.

I love to read your responses...

View: https://twitter.com/ciara/status/1532416389956485122

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I love BLACK WOMEN! Black Women are the 2nd self of God. NO NATION RISES HIGHER THAN ITS WOMAN. On Twitter yesterday Ciara posted a video of some sisters twerking the entire video looks raunchy as hell, and I am sick and tired of our Black Women being shown as THOT, HOOKA's, & HOOD RATs what's worst is that there are too many that would be willing to do it for free. This is a major problem for what we fight for every day especially since the Black Woman is so highly important in our fight to gain Freedom Justice Equality & Peace.

There has to be a way for us to fight white supremacy while at the same time clean up both our young Black Men & Black Women from this perverted lifestyle that has been forced on us.

Confirmation that Russell is a simp. How can you allow your wife to shake her ass like that? To your point, it is sickening and we have to call this filth out.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Russell is sleep on the job, he should be keeping his wife in check. Instead, she over here shaking her ass on a Bronco. Part of this is on us Brothas, we need to step up and lead. Russell clearly isn’t doing that and that’s why she is doing what she does.

dageek

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Confirmation that Russell is a simp. How can you allow your wife to shake her ass like that? To your point, it is sickening and we have to call this filth out.
    As Saalam Alikum Fam.
    I called this crap out yesterday and I admit my comments may have been hard but it was TRUTH, and what was interesting is how FemiNUTS called themselves coming to the rescue of Ciara. These people have money why do they still have to do something strange for a little change.

Furthermore, there are Transvestite men looking just like women doing the same thing. So, if their point was to make this raunchy circus sexy it's not.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    As Saalam Alikum Fam.
    I called this crap out yesterday and I admit my comments may have been hard but it was TRUTH, and what was interesting is how FemiNUTS called themselves coming to the rescue of Ciara. These people have money why do they still have to do something strange for a little change.

Furthermore, there are Transvestite men looking just like women doing the same thing. So, if their point was to make this raunchy circus sexy it's not.
    Alaikum Salaam Brother.

These feminuts know that white daddy is there to protect them which is why they feel as if they can so easily reject us. She’s always a baby away from a check and that fuels a lot of the disrespect.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, we know what the next topic of The Business will be....
    mjlol

This is Jason.

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No, the provocative clothing she wears. Don't You think she's too old for booty shorts & dresses with the entire sides out & NO underwear?
    Lol she's the aunt and ol' girl who swears she still got it. I never really saw her wear anything that provocative like Lizzo and nem be wearing. Can you post a picture of what you are referring to?

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

SMH This isn't dancing!!! #TackyAsf

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lol she's the aunt and ol' girl who swears she still got it. I never really saw her wear anything that provocative like Lizzo and nem be wearing. Can you post a picture of what you are referring to?
    Sure is she looks stupid as hell too. The whole happily married crap is out the window.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    First, I wish my wife would. She would find herself in the unemployment line. Second, she's too old for this shit. Third, we as B1s have to fight so hard to get our people in a position to thrive and we have to deal with this bullshit.
    I’d dump that hoe with the quickness.
    Yup, I saw that...

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No, the provocative clothing she wears. Don't You think she's too old for booty shorts & dresses with the entire sides out & NO underwear?
    You are right on that Sista. That was kool for her in the 90s but at her age now? No.