Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is anyone paying attention to the Johnny Depp Amber Heard trial?

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've been catching clips here and there of it I've always liked Depp's work ever since Nightmare on Elm St., Watching some of his testimony about what he went through with Amber Heard is crazy. She seriously had a few cookies missing from the jar, He's suing her for 50 million for defamation, almost ruined his career claiming he was abusive physically. The fact is, she's the one who was beating him. The stories he's been telling about her are wild, this nasty 4ss female s4it in his bed because he didn't do something she wanted him to do... who the hell does that!

I hope Johnny gets every penny, Amber should've been locked up with these antics, Money, fame, looks don't mean jack if the one you are with is a nut job. I feel bad for homeboy.

Johnny Depp Talks Finding Human Fecal Matter On His Bed​

View: https://youtu.be/jLneRPTfdNI

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I haven’t been following but to me it shows how society doesn’t take abuse against men by the hands of women seriously. We have no resources for us when we are the ones being abused. No shelters, not hotlines, we are laughed at and not taken seriously. But there is real emotional damage that results from abusers like Amber and I hope she pays for this the rest of her life.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven’t been following but to me it shows how society doesn’t take abuse against men by the hands of women seriously. We have no resources for us when we are the ones being abused. No shelters, not hotlines, we are laughed at and not taken seriously. But there is real emotional damage that results from abusers like Amber and I hope she pays for this the rest of her life.
    She's seriously crazy, the one thing that really stood out to me is how she would flip out on him when he would want to spend time with his kids, he would record their arguments, she's not smart at all, she sounds dumb her logic is twisted and she acts like a 10-year-old.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've been catching clips here and there of it I've always liked Depp's work ever since Nightmare on Elm St., Watching some of his testimony about what he went through with Amber Heard is crazy. She seriously had a few cookies missing from the jar, He's suing her for 50 million for defamation, almost ruined his career claiming he was abusive physically. The fact is, she's the one who was beating him. The stories he's been telling about her are wild, this nasty 4ss female s4it in his bed because he didn't do something she wanted him to do... who the hell does that!

I hope Johnny gets every penny, Amber should've been locked up with these antics, Money, fame, looks don't mean jack if the one you are with is a nut job. I feel bad for homeboy.

That dame is a poison cookie, she ruined him and her ora emits pure pink bitch.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

With this case, I've been catching some commentary and small clips. I agree, whats being said in the testimony is madness. Gonna be paying attention to how its being reported as well as whats being reported. These cases tend to have certain agendas attached.

FeverPitch

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of us want to write this off as mindless celebrity shit. But it's not.
    This case sets a precedent for men to have a legal avenue of defense against unstable women using lies and public shaming to victimize men out of pure vengeance.
    Women know they will be believed in the court of public opinion and will get sympathy from the court system.
    Based on her lies, Johnny got dumped like a sack of shit by Hollywood after being one of it's bankable stars for decades.
    Disney went as far to hold a press conference to shit talk him.
    This type of shit happens to men every day.
    There has to be some consequences and repercussions for this behavior.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of us want to write this off as mindless celebrity shit. But it's not.
    This case sets a precedent for men to have a legal avenue of defense against unstable women using lies and public shaming to victimize men out of pure vengeance.
    Women know they will be believed in the court of public opinion and will get sympathy from the court system.
    Based on her lies, Johnny got dumped like a sack of shit by Hollywood after being one of it's bankable stars for decades.
    Disney went as far to hold a press conference to shit talk him.
    This type of shit happens to men every day.
    There has to be some consequences and repercussions for this behavior.
    I think ladies have been abused more historically by men and by each other but I am not blind. I know men get abused by women all the time and are often mocked or ignored. The fact that this is happening and people are seeing it is probably a good thing for people facing these situations. I just can't have any strong feelings for people I don't know much less celebrities and what nonsense they put themselves through.

The gal was banging all sorts of men in his home for who knows how long. I am sure this didn't just happen. He probably knew she was crazy but the sex was good so he put a ring on it. That was his mistake.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So I just recently came across with some.....very interesting, detailed information.

Sounds to me that Johnny Deep isn't all that innocent either and that this is one of those relationships where both partners were mutually shitty and abusive to each other. If that is the case, which seems more plausible, then they both fucked up. Both will need to take accountability for their dysfunctional, guttersnipe behavior and fuck ups.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

If you think Johnny Depp is not a violent person, here’s a brief history of incidents:

• He assaulted a security guard in 1989 after police were called about a large party in his hotel room.
    • He was arrested in 1999 after allegedly threatening paparazzi with a wooden plank.
    • He allegedly punched a crew member on the set of his 2018 film City of Lies.
    • He “paid his first wife, Lori Anne Allison, $1.25 million to keep quiet after he allegedly left a long ranting message in which he repeatedly used the N-word.”
    • Dirty Dancing star Jennifer Grey wrote in her memoir Out of the Corner about her relationship with Depp in the late 1980s/early 1990s, writing “[Depp] had begun more and more regularly to be getting into trouble: fights in bars, skirmishes with cops… when he did come home, he’d be crazy jealous and paranoid about what I’d been up to while he was gone.”
    • Actress Ellen Barkin, whom Depp previously dated, gave a deposition in the UK case, claiming that Depp threw a wine bottle in her direction.
    • In audiotapes, Depp admitted to being jealous and irrational when Amber Heard made movies. “I become irrational when you’re doing movies, I become jealous and fucking crazy, and weird… and we fight a lot more.”

Now here is some background info on Depp and Heard’s legal history:

• After marrying in 2015, Heard filed for a divorce in 2016 and asked for a temporary restraining order against Depp. She claimed “Johnny often would not remember his delusional and violent conduct after he came out of his drunk or medicated states.”
    • In 2014, Depp allegedly kicked Heard in the back while they were on a private flight, knocking her to the ground. “Depp later apologized via text, saying he couldn’t remember what happened. His assistant also texted Heard, saying ‘He’s a little lost boy. And needs all the help he can get.’”
    • Depp and Heard settled their case in 2016, Heard received a settlement of $7 million, both signed an NDA to prevent either party from speaking about their relationship publicly, and they released a joint statement saying “Our relationship was intensely passionate and at times volatile, but always bound by love. Neither party has made false accusations for financial gain. There was never any intent of physical or emotional harm.”
    • In 2018, Depp sued a UK tabloid magazine for libel after they published an article that referred to Depp as a “wife beater.” Justice Andrew Nicol ruled against Depp, finding that the claim of libel had failed and that the article was “substantially true.” According to The Hollywood Reporter, “British standards for defamation make it more difficult for journalists to prevail than in American cases, giving The Sun‘s victory all the more significance.”
    • A few days later, Warner Bros. asked Depp to vacate his role as Grindelwald in the Fantastic Beasts films.
    • In 2018, Amber Heard wrote an op-ed in The Washington Post, in which she wrote “Two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse.” Which brings us to today’s trial, which is happening because Depp sued Heard over the op-ed, claiming that she defamed him, despite the fact she never mentioned his name in the op-ed.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Now let’s dive into some of the evidence throughout Depp v. Heard:

• Depp’s controversial lawyer Adam Waldman, a registered lobbyist for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, a Putin confidant, and whom represented Julian Asssange, the founder of WikiLeaks, was removed from the case after the judge learned he leaked confidential information to the press that was under protective order.
    • Depp’s longtime friend and neighbor, Isaac Baruch, claims he never saw any evidence of abuse against Heard. According to him, when Heard claimed Depp threw a phone at her and hit her, “She’s got her face out like this to show me, and I’m looking, and I inspect her face. And I don’t see anything. I don’t see a cut, a bruise, swelling, redness.” Baruch testified that he noticed no makeup on Heard’s face, but also later admitted “he didn’t know if Heard… had applied any concealer, foundation, powder, or tint.” It’s worth noting Baruch has been friends with Depp since 1980, and Depp “has financially supported him, providing him with places to live and giving him about $100,000 over the years.” (And, I know this is a generalization, but men absolutely do not have a good track record of knowing when women have makeup on or not…)
    • Christi Dembrowski, Depp’s sister, “struggled on cross-examination when asked why she sent texts to Depp in February 2014 that said, ‘Stop drinking. Stop coke. Stop pills.’” Dembrowski confirmed that after Heard texted “JD is on a bender,” her response was “Where are the kids?” Dembrowski once sent a text to Heard that said “I love him so much but he needs help.”
    • Depp sent a text to Baruch saying he hoped Heard’s “rotting corpse is decomposing in the fucking trunk” of a car.
    • Dr. Laurel Anderson, Depp and Heard’s couple’s therapist, testified that both Depp and Heard suffered from domestic abuse within their families. She said Depp had been “well controlled” for decades before meeting Heard, that he didn’t engage in violence with past partners, but was “triggered” by Heard. Anderson claims they engaged in “mutual abuse.”
    • Anderson said Heard initiated incidents to stop Depp leaving, stemming from her fear of abandonment. She also said she had seen photos of Heard with bruises.
    • There was an audio recording of Depp saying to Heard “I headbutted you in the fucking” forehead.
    • There was a clip of Heard telling Depp that she had dumped him “a fucking week prior after you beat the shit out of me.” Depp did not dispute that characterization on the audio. A few moments later in the conversation, he said “I made a huge mistake.”
    • There was an audio recording of Depp telling Heard “The next move, if I don’t walk away… it’s going to be a bloodbath, like it was on the island.” He can also be heard shouting “Shut up, fat ass” after Heard told him to “put your cigarettes out on someone else!” In another audio recording, Heard said “You just threw a fucking cigarette on me.”
    • In texts messages, Depp referred to Hunt as a “cunt” and “filthy whore.”
    • In texts to actor Paul Bettany, Depp wrote “Let’s burn Amber… Let’s drown her before we burn her!!! I will fuck her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she’s dead.”
    • In another text, Depp wrote he had “fucked up and went too far in the fight.”
    • In an audio recording, Depp says to Heard “Where do you want the scar?” Heard pleads with him, “Don’t cut your skin. Please do not cut your skin. Why would I do that. Please do not do that. Please don’t cut yourself.”
    • When presented with an article from the Daily Mail that suggested he was “out” of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, written two months before Heard’s op-ed (which he is suing her over, alleging her defamation impacted his career), Depp said he didn’t know anything about it.
    • Dr. Shannon Curry, a not board certified forensic psychologist, testified that Heard has Borderline Personality Disorder and Histrionic Personality Disorder, basing her diagnosis on just 12 hours with Heard. The not board certified Curry was hired by Depp’s legal team after having dinner and drinks at Depp’s home.
    • Heard claims she suffered from PTSD from abuse she faced from Depp, but the not board certified Curry said her evaluation of Heard showed no evidence of PTSD. The not board certified Curry also said, “Just because somebody doesn’t have PTSD doesn’t mean they weren’t harmed psychologically by whatever is being alleged. In this case, Ms. Heard is alleging that she was psychologically harmed and that she suffered PTSD because of abuse that she alleges occurred by Mr. Depp.”

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

KRAZY KAREN KRUNCH! Her elevator NEVER went to the top & somethings wrong with Johnny to even put up with a person who constantly behaves in that manner! 💯

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    KRAZY KAREN KRUNCH! Her elevator NEVER went to the top & somethings wrong with Johnny to even put up with a person who constantly behaves in that manner! 💯
    Crazy attracts Crazy. It's not always just 1 crazy person in the relationship like many love to believe.

Sorta reminds me of the dysfunctional, toxic ass relationship that Eminem had with his ex-wife Kim Scott. I think Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love had some toxic shit going on with them too.

For some dysfunctional / broken people, crazy, toxic shit in relationships can lowkey be fun, exciting and thrilling to them until shit becomes too real and too toxic. They hate the toxicity, but they don't hate it enough to cut ties until they've had enough.

FeverPitch

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think ladies have been abused more historically by men and by each other but I am not blind. I know men get abused by women all the time and are often mocked or ignored. The fact that this is happening and people are seeing it is probably a good thing for people facing these situations. I just can't have any strong feelings for people I don't know much less celebrities and what nonsense they put themselves through.

The gal was banging all sorts of men in his home for who knows how long. I am sure this didn't just happen. He probably knew she was crazy but the sex was good so he put a ring on it. That was his mistake.
    I don't think any one is denying women are victims of domestic violence. We know they are. It's a given.
    I definitely agree that people need to choose better partners.
    Too many of us think that the physical benefits of some "crazy love" are worth the risk. They aint.

This is a separate issue. It's not even about Johnny Depp, per se. That dude is a known weirdo.
    This is about when unstable women weaponize allegations of abuse, such as calling the police to report domestic violence when none has occurred.
    These aren't isolated incidents, they're common and they cause a lot of collateral damage for those accused.

After you get hauled down to the joint, you have to call your job and let them know why you're not coming in.
    You tell them that you're in jail and that you're there for domestic violence. You can tell them you didn't do it.
    Will they believe you? Your co-workers will definitely find out.
    Then you have to go to court behind that, so you need to take more time off cuz court is closed on the weekends.
    Some employers will be understanding, some wont, and they dont have to be.
    What if your boss is a woman who was a victim of domestic violence?
    Your reputation will be smeared no matter the outcome of your case.
    You may or may not have a job by the end of it.

It's something to consider, especially for brothers because of the assumptions that are made about our character.

FeverPitch

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Crazy attracts Crazy. It's not always just 1 crazy person in the relationship like many love to believe.

Sorta reminds me of the dysfunctional, toxic ass relationship that Eminem had with his ex-wife Kim Scott. I think Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love had some toxic shit going on with them too.

For some dysfunctional / broken people, crazy, toxic shit in relationships can lowkey be fun, exciting and thrilling to them until shit becomes too real and too toxic. They hate the toxicity, but they don't hate it enough to cut ties until they've had enough.
    Real talk.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think any one is denying women are victims of domestic violence. We know they are. It's a given.
    Too many of us think that the physical benefits of some "crazy love" are worth the risk. They aint.

This is a separate issue. It's not even about Johnny Depp, per se. That dude is a known weirdo.
    This is about when unstable women weaponize allegations of abuse, such as calling the police to report domestic violence when none has occurred.
    These aren't isolated incidents, they're common and they cause a lot of collateral damage for those accused.

After you get hauled down to the joint, you have to call your job and let them know why you're not coming in.
    You tell them that you're in jail and that you're there for domestic violence. You can tell them you didn't do it.
    Then you have to go to court behind that, so you need to take more time off cuz court is closed on the weekends.

It's something to consider, especially for brothers because of the assumptions that are made about our character.
    Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

I’m a little bit closer to this than I want to admit but you spit the raw undiluted truth. Thank you!

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada

I have been following the case till today and from what's going on right now, she and her legal counsel knows that there is no chance in hell they are going to win the case. Amber is a stone cold hearted bitch and she deserves everything that's coming to her right now.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

A friend of mine has an older brother that lost his house, his job, and had to move out of state a few years back. Why? The girl he was seeing for a few months got mad at him for talking to his ex so she accused him of rape. He was in prison for 6 months before the truth came out and no one wanted anything to do with him at that point. Even half his family cut ties. Some women are just harpies and bloodsuckers.

For this reason, I think false accusations from women should get penalized. If you accuse a man of rape, even if he is proven to be innocent - his reputation is damaged for years if not for life and the accuser gets off without any punishment? How the hell is that fair?

FeverPitch

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A friend of mine has an older brother that lost his house, his job, and had to move out of state a few years back. Why? The girl he was seeing for a few months got mad at him for talking to his ex so she accused him of rape. He was in prison for 6 months before the truth came out and no one wanted anything to do with him at that point. Even half his family cut ties. Some women are just harpies and bloodsuckers.

For this reason, I think false accusations from women should get penalized. If you accuse a man of rape, even if he is proven to be innocent - his reputation is damaged for years if not for life and the accuser gets off without any punishment? How the hell is that fair?
    I totally agree there should be consequences.
    To be clear, this is not to demonize women on a whole, but anyone who uses the legal or judicial system in a fraudulent way should be punished. Such as when Charles Stuart murdered his wife and told police a Black man did it.
    Simply being exonerated legally does not reverse the loss of freedom, reputation, and income.
    Consequences serve as a deterrent. So if people realize there are harsh consequences for false allegations, they might think twice.
    Until then, this type of thing will go unchecked.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think they are both crazy, honestly. Just different kinds of crazy. Acting for many years messes with you. Depp was the kind of guy to go 200% into his role as well and I heard people who do that end up losing a lot of themselves. You can still hear the Jack Sparrow voice coming from his mouth when he is talking normal. He sounds like he is drunk. Amber on the other hand, I think she has anger issues and maybe gets off on abusing men.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

Spot on

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    We have a bunch of mentally unstable people having sex and entrapping folks is what I take from this. If "Everything that looks good ain't good" was a person...

This is it...beware people lol.

Why do you have to pin it on sex? There is more to how people get emotionally attached to the other person and you should know this. Man must have had a lot of good feelings for this marriage, but it didn't just end well.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why do you have to pin it on sex? There is more to how people get emotionally attached to the other person and you should know this. Man must have had a lot of good feelings for this marriage, but it didn't just end well.
    Because people are human and sex/lust and love are often confused. If he loved himself he would have know she was not mentally stable before hooking up with her. Again, people conflate love and lust and end up paying for it dearly later.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been following the case till today and from what's going on right now, she and her legal counsel knows that there is no chance in hell they are going to win the case. Amber is a stone cold hearted bitch and she deserves everything that's coming to her right now.
    Is this a criminal case?

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    THIS ARE DISTRACTIONS THAT I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO:
    gender based violence
    climate change
    climate disaster drought floods land slide hail
    Ukraine
    covid 19
    vaccine injury
    celebrity in court
    ufos
    celebrity death
    Lbgwhatever

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Welp.....

Does Amber Heard even have $15 million? She's gonna have to file bankruptcy. Being cray cray don't pay. You know a lot of feminists and the pro-women crowd are pissed right now. Also, I see her being blackballed soon if not already. Although, white privilege does work wonders on both sides...

I'm about 50/50 on her being blackballed because white women are the foundation of this MeToo movement, so she's about to be the spokesperson of some incredibly messed up spinoff.