The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Do you believe they are truly afraid? I don't believe they are. The way they constantly attack us and subjugate us globally leads me to believe there is not a fear of a Black planet. We're just one of White Supremacy's enemy and they are subjugating us like they do every other enemy.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Do you believe they are truly afraid? I don't believe they are. The way they constantly attack us and subjugate us globally leads me to believe there is not a fear of a Black planet. We're just one of White Supremacy's enemy and they are subjugating us like they do every other enemy.
    Yes... in my honest opinion, I honestly think they're afraid of us. That's the reason they constantly attack and subjugate us. That's how white supremacy works and functions. They thrive on violence, deception and subjugation.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Yes... in my honest opinion, I honestly think they're afraid of us. That's the reason they constantly attack and subjugate us. That's how white supremacy works and functions. They thrive on violence, deception and subjugation.
    Let’s look at this definition of Afraid:

“unwilling or reluctant to do something for fear of the consequences.”

How is that consistent with anything Europe has done over the past 700 years? They have enslaved us, marginalized us, kill us at will, overthrow our governments, steal our resources, and et cetera why would a fearful entity do all of the above?

It is my belief that they are not afraid which is why they have no reluctance to bring violence to us no matter where we are across the globe.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

How is that consistent with anything Europe has done over the past 700 years? They have enslaved us, marginalized us, kill us at will, overthrow our governments, steal our resources, and et cetera why would a fearful entity do all of the above?

It is my belief that they are not afraid which is why they have no reluctance to bring violence to us no matter where we are across the globe.
    A good example of who they fear is those with Nukes. Notice how they haven’t messed with Iran, North Korea, Russia, or China directly like they do with other nations. It’s because they know they will get touched in the homeland if they make a move.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

As you said... YOUR belief... and you're entitled to that...

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    As you said... YOUR belief... and you're entitled to that...
    But it is a belief I substantiated. Why not engage intellectually rather than settle for dogma? Why not entertain an alternative that White people ARE NOT afraid of us? That we are up against an enemy that is not afraid to erase us off the planet and that we should act accordingly?

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    But it is a belief I substantiated. Why not engage intellectually rather than settle for dogma? Why not entertain an alternative that White people ARE NOT afraid of us? That we are up against an enemy that is not afraid to erase us off the planet and that we should act accordingly?
    I say they're afraid... you say different... we can agree to disagree, but, I do see your point... no need to discuss it further...