Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This girl in Texas planned with an unknown friend to murder their families and pets last year but failed. On September 20, 2022, 12 year old Emma Brown shot her father in the abdomen at their family home. She shot her self in the head and died two days later in the hospital. Girl, 12, who shot her dad in murder pact, pictured for first time

411491DD-97B1-43BC-BD94-37C89F223DF5.jpeg

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    These Troglodytes have been icing their families A LOT lately.

In the southern parts of Ohio, guy just got locked up for killing his 3 little boys (ages: 7, 4 and 3). He lined them up and shot them with a rifle execution style.
    It’s horrendous and it’s in their culture that if they find no use for you it’s time to go.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    It’s horrendous and it’s in their culture that if they find no use for you it’s time to go.
    If I've gotta go, taking a bunch of PINK PARASITES with me!
    Remember the movie I AM LEGEND? Will's 💩 was secure, 'til they came through the roof.
    Our dream house will be impenetrable!

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These Troglodytes have been icing their families A LOT lately.

In the southern parts of Ohio, guy just got locked up for killing his 3 little boys (ages: 7, 4 and 3). He lined them up and shot them with a rifle execution style.
    Yep, and had the nerve to plead not guilty. 😒 Evil asf. I bet the mental illness card will be introduced soon.

D

Deleted member 191

Yep, and had the nerve to plead not guilty. 😒 Evil asf. I bet the mental illness card will be introduced soon.

Girl I was appalled!! They showed the body cam footage when they arrested him I legit thought those cops were going to blow his ass away for real at first.

The prosecutor put the bond as high as I think their county could allow which was 20 million dollars.

As far as the insanity defense, that'll be the defense's move most definitely because the prosecutor down there has gone on record I believe to want to give that MF the needle.

YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    Yeah and I don’t like how the white cops speak to their own when they commit these heinous crimes. Very disturbing. He need to be deleted for murdering those kids!
    D

Deleted member 191

Girl I was appalled!! They showed the body cam footage when they arrested him I legit thought those cops were going to blow his ass away for real at first.

The prosecutor put the bond as high as I think their county could allow which was 20 million dollars.

As far as the insanity defense, that'll be the defense's move most definitely because the prosecutor down their has gone on record I believe to want to give that MF the needle.
    In the news reports, one boy ran away into the woods but the father hunted him down like a dog and dragged him back to kill him.

YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    Yeah I wished he had gotten away. I wonder what the mother was doing. They said she was trying to protect them as she was shot in her hand. I would’ve had my own weapon. Their had to be signs of his violent behavior.