Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

2 WEEKS LEFT AND THEN....THE ANSWERS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! I Hope......

D

Deleted member 191

There’s nothing I’m really looking forward to this year. The only must play for me this year is Starfield but I’m very skeptical about it after Redfall.
That is fair. Most of the real shit won't be coming out for real until next year and 2025.
GTAVI ain’t coming out for another 10 years.
First....what we not doing in 2023, is put this negative energy into the world.

Second, about damn time you commented! Took all day!

D

Deleted member 191

Im interested in seeing what they do for GoT 2. The combat is so amazing and the scenery was first rate but they slapped it all in an archaic Ubisoft template which held the game back for me.
hey arnold nicksplat GIF

So you DID see Ghost of Tsushima..... I'm so happy....

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
OMFG!!!!! ARE THEY GOING TO RESET THE WHOLE TIMELINE?!?!?!?!?! ARE THEY SKIPPING 12?!?!?!?! WTF IS HAPPENING??!?!?!!?? I AM SOOOO STOKED FOR THIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!

Just when you thought MK couldn’t get more convoluted. I love the series though but there will no doubt be some crazy story where Shao Khan went to the nether realm and purged the shadow realm which brought back Sub Zero withought the mask which ret cons scorpions murder which makes him a good guy in the new time line yayayaya can’t wait. MK with todays graphics is the shit.

D

Deleted member 191

Just when you thought MK couldn’t get more convoluted. I love the series though but there will no doubt be some crazy story where Shao Khan went to the nether realm and purged the shadow realm which brought back Sub Zero withought the mask which ret cons scorpions murder which makes him a good guy in the new time line yayayaya can’t wait. MK with todays graphics is the shit.
Your first line... I almost gave it a diss. I'm glad I kept reading lol