the down and in sportstalk group

where we chop it up in regards to sports and hip hop...feel free to leave a vibe !!!!

Stats

Category
Podcasts
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

2023-2024 Soccer / Football Season (EPL, Major Euro Leagues)

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
In the EPL, the main league I follow, City has to be the favorites. I don't think its a foregone conclusion, the Arsenal will be runner ups again.

I think it will be a battle between Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool with Newcastle picking off anyone of them who falters.

Brighton lost a lot of their good players. Chelsea should do better under Poch' but I think it will be them and Newcastle trying to get top 4 but failing.

Tottenham won't improve much on last season probably. If they lose Kane to Bayern Munich they'll be 7th at best I'm thinking.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    It has been an interesting start to the Premier League. Its probably justified to place City as favourites, think that United and maybe Chelsea will end up being their main challengers.

Looking towards the foot of the table, cant see either Sheff Utd or Luton avoiding relegation. I think one of Wolves, Bournemouth and maybe Palace joining them. They look weak in attack.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I was very surprised at how skillful Tottenham's midfield was in the 2nd half vs Man Utd.

They look good. And I think Gabby Agbonlahor said he considered Madison the better buy than Rice. I was screw faced about it till I saw Madison last night.

Newcastle made a decent account of themselves at City. Arsenal are slightly over-rated. The Toon underrated and possible Tottenham. Chelsea remains to be seen. Poch has been successful everywhere he's been in terms of league position. He's low on trophies but Chelsea aren't looking for trophies now, just to get back to challenging.

City are....well, City. DeBruyne out is huge. Hopefully teams can take enough points off them till he's back to make it a horse race for the title.

Liverpool still have some bugs to work out.