The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

4th of July plans?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don't know who here celebrates it but my family always does a huge cookout. We have all sorts on the grill and hang out outside.

This year my one uncle is hosting the gathering. He has a big property so I expect there to be even more people showing up. Especially since the covid scare is mostly gone.

Do you have any plans for the 4th with friends/family?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No plans, I don’t celebrate it because it’s not a holiday in my book. I don’t judge anyone but if we go back in the past on that very day I’d be enslaved. So it’s not my holiday, it was a day White people here separated from White people in European. White on white crime.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No plans, I don’t celebrate it because it’s not a holiday in my book. I don’t judge anyone but if we go back in the past on that very day I’d be enslaved. So it’s not my holiday, it was a day White people here separated from White people in European. White on white crime.
    Same here brother. Had a cousin whose birthday was on the same day so family used it as an excuse to double up on the bull shit. Definitely not our day. In done pretending with em. Hell I would rather celebrate arutissuse day 😆 😆

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I don't celebrate it either, but it is my youngest Grandson Pearson's birthday, he'll be 1 year old. I'll be sending clothes & toys. Work books, reading books & flash cards at 2 years old.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't celebrate it either, but it is my youngest Grandson Pearson's birthday, he'll be 1 year old. I'll be sending clothes & toys. Work books, reading books & flash cards at 2 years old.
    Yes mam. Education to feed the nation. No harm in starting them early. My 3 year old can read already. It's never to early!! Shout out to you and your line.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Yes mam. Education to feed the nation. No harm in starting them early. My 3 year old can read already. It's never to early!! Shout out to you and your line.
    My adult children & adult grandson were reading, counting & writing at that age as well. When they started kindergarten, their teachers had the nerve to say that they're not supposed to know those things yet, but couldn't tell me why my family couldn't be advanced at 5 years old!
    I already knew the answer, but I wanted their racist asses to say it!

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My adult children & adult grandson were reading, counting & writing at that age as well. When they started kindergarten, their teachers had the nerve to say that they're not supposed to know those things yet, but couldn't tell me why my family couldn't be advanced at 5 years old!
    Your children are proof we are their intellectual superiors and they couldn't handle the truth standing in front of them. I commend you for your amazing parenting. My wife and I are trying to catch up. I'm all for reproducing educated, intelligent highly militant children!!!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You shouldn’t be saying your family’s names on here. But those are beautiful gifts!

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Got Nini that big green egg grill/smoker, I have 2 new birds I am going to fly. Nini wants me to do a night flight and see what people are setting off.
    drone GIF

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So I didn't plan to do anything at all on July 4th, but unfortunately my family wants me to come over and watch the fireworks.

People are already unleashing firecrackers. Darn it, where was this energy on Juneteenth? You know what, we need to stop celebrating holidays period unless we invent and control them from within. We can't be celebrating in the middle of a damn race war declared by racist WS whites and their racist buffer classes. We should be celebrating after the race war is over, and the race war is not over and is warming up as we speak.

Be safe and be ready family.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So I didn't plan to do anything at all on July 4th, but unfortunately my family wants me to come over and watch the fireworks.

People are already unleashing firecrackers. Darn it, where was this energy on Juneteenth? You know what, we need to stop celebrating holidays period unless we invent and control them from within. We can't be celebrating in the middle of a damn race war declared by racist WS whites and their racist buffer classes. We should be celebrating after the race war is over, and the race war is not over and is warming up as we speak.

Be safe and be ready family.
    I set off a little something that set off several car alarms. It's just to let the neighbors know whats to come, they have gotten use it over the years. Nini, her grand kids and my aunts like colors so it was changed up this year.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I don't know who here celebrates it but my family always does a huge cookout. We have all sorts on the grill and hang out outside.

This year my one uncle is hosting the gathering. He has a big property so I expect there to be even more people showing up. Especially since the covid scare is mostly gone.

I'm not from that hemisphere but I do know the true version of that historic misnomer.

I'm not from that hemisphere but I do know the true genocidal version of that historic misnomer and its certainly not an even any black person should be celebrating -ever! If you know your world history you'd note that there's absolutely NOTHING worth celebrating that these people have contributed to man. They do love to celebrate their evil achievements -it was a family day out to attend a public lynching of black men not that long ago.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    That's when they developed the practise of holding back black kids until the rest of the slow ass white kids caught up. Now they just fast track them through the prison pipeline.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I had Covid this year during the 4th. It was not a good time at all for me, nor my wife. I ended up getting sick a few days prior to the 4th, and the worst of all I missed out on Holiday pay at work because I got sick. We were just gonna watch our neighbors shoot fireworks off, but we stayed in bed.