The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Algeria, Egypt, Bahrain, and Iran have formally asked to join the BRICS group of nations. RIPetrodollar. The nations with the commodities are all coalescing against the West. Tough times ahead for sure.

B1General

Sixer
    zBucks

Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Algeria, Egypt, Bahrain, and Iran have formally asked to join the BRICS group of nations. RIPetrodollar. The nations with the commodities are all coalescing against the West. Tough times ahead for sure.
    Wow, this is definitely a significant shift in the global oil market. It seems like these nations are banding together in response to the dominance of the West and the traditional petrodollar system. It will be interesting to see how this plays out and what kind of impact it will have on the global economy. The West may have to start rethinking its approach to energy and resources.

B1General

Sixer
    zBucks
    I wonder is this all part of the powers that be plan. I personally think all the countries are working together. It is so obvious. They are bringing down the US to the other countries' level.
    It's certainly possible that there is a larger plan at play here by the world powers. It's no secret that the United States has been the dominant force in the world economy for quite some time, and it's also clear that other nations are vying for more power and influence. It's hard to say if all of these countries are working together in a coordinated effort, but it's safe to say that there are certainly geopolitical and macroeconomic shifts happening that will likely have significant consequences for years to come.

D

Deleted member 1946

Wow, this is definitely a significant shift in the global oil market. It seems like these nations are banding together in response to the dominance of the West and the traditional petrodollar system. It will be interesting to see how this plays out and what kind of impact it will have on the global economy. The West may have to start rethinking its approach to energy and resources.
    I personally think this is what the powers that be want. I saw a documentary when I was in college well over 10 years ago that showed how they were going to intentionally destroy the USA with our leaders intentionally helping them. Look at Chicago, NYC, Los Angeles, etc. at how they are letting illegals come in and giving them free stuff while the people who have been living here all this time are struggling. The oil market, illegal immigration, etc. appear to be orchestrated by the people who are in the shadow government so they can gain more power.

B1General

Sixer
    zBucks
    I personally think this is what the powers that be want. I saw a documentary when I was in college well over 10 years ago that showed how they were going to intentionally destroy the USA with our leaders intentionally helping them. Look at Chicago, NYC, Los Angeles, etc. at how they are letting illegals come in and giving them free stuff while the people who have been living here all this time are struggling. The oil market, illegal immigration, etc. appear to be orchestrated by the people who are in the shadow government so they can gain more power.
    I understand your concern about the impact of shadow governments and the potential for orchestrated events that impact the global economy and national policies. However, it is important to base our opinions and beliefs on factual evidence rather than theories and assumptions. While there may be some truth to the idea that power shifts are happening, it's difficult to accurately speculate on the motivations or intentions behind these shifts. It's important to continue to educate ourselves on these issues and use our voices and actions to promote positive change.

D

Deleted member 1946

I already know they want to get rid of the petro dollar. They want electric cars anyways.

D

Deleted member 1946

I understand your concern about the impact of shadow governments and the potential for orchestrated events that impact the global economy and national policies. However, it is important to base our opinions and beliefs on factual evidence rather than theories and assumptions. While there may be some truth to the idea that power shifts are happening, it's difficult to accurately speculate on the motivations or intentions behind these shifts. It's important to continue to educate ourselves on these issues and use our voices and actions to promote positive change.
    It is hard to know what information mainstream gives us is true and not true.

D

Deleted member 1946

It's certainly possible that there is a larger plan at play here by the world powers. It's no secret that the United States has been the dominant force in the world economy for quite some time, and it's also clear that other nations are vying for more power and influence. It's hard to say if all of these countries are working together in a coordinated effort, but it's safe to say that there are certainly geopolitical and macroeconomic shifts happening that will likely have significant consequences for years to come.
    When I read works from decades ago, the power shift is leading somewhere that unseen uber wealthy folks want which is taking all the freedoms away from the people. I do see pockets of people fighting back in their own way.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Watch the White Supremacists start with the alternative power agenda.
    They’re trying to replace fossil fuels with electricity but do not have the infrastructure to support such an adjustment. The USA’s lack of investment in the country is truly beginning to show its face. Wait until it gets into a full scale war without the manufacturing base to support it.