Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

5G messing with airports? Here we go again...

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The rollout for 5G started in the US and already they are having issues with airports getting interference from the towers. What is terrible about this is a few years ago people who knew the tech were talking about this and they were shut down on social platforms and labeled conspiracy theorists simply for cautioning people that there was a strong possibility it will interrupt satellites and airports.

I don't know the health consequences of 5G, I know there are some conspiracies around that for sure but I think it is a bit odd how now that COVID is becoming a non-issue for travel in a lot of places, they decide to roll out 5G and it is causing issues for travel. Maybe that is just be not trusting the powers that be. Can you blame me?

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think there's more to all of this than we know, Do you mean to tell me the same people who've been sending messages, controlling, and sending satellites in space for over 5 decades cant crack the code on 5G? There's got to be another component to this.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I was just listening to this on Yahoo Finance Live yesterday and the report said something about the delay to 5G at the airports because of how the ground equipment works with the Flight Ops tower reception.
    Could it be that the grounding equipment may have something to do with autopilot?
    Or do they have the intent to phase out actual pilots with drowns and turn Flight Ops into the hub?
    I'll do more digging but this does not sound right at all.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I‘m not sure as I was on the wireline side but I heard that 5G signal is thinner than 4G and is more easily absorbed in different types of walls like brick. Since this is an issue, they have to saturate the signal more and that could be one of the reasons why its interfering. Its just speculation who knows.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think there's more to all of this than we know, Do you mean to tell me the same people who've been sending messages, controlling, and sending satellites in space for over 5 decades cant crack the code on 5G? There's got to be another component to this.
    A friend of mine said "Open your eyes, the covid narrative is dying and they don't want us traveling on planes. They need to blame something else." and honestly, I think she is right. It makes no sense with all the testing and knowledge they have. Something isn't adding up.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    A friend of mine said "Open your eyes, the covid narrative is dying and they don't want us traveling on planes. They need to blame something else." and honestly, I think she is right. It makes no sense with all the testing and knowledge they have. Something isn't adding up.
    The Book 1984 stated that controlling movement would be key in maintaining established order between the High, Mid, and Low globally. Orwell also alluded to a race war using chess as an allegory,"Black down, white up".

☆In an older broadcast, Tariq stated that the dominant society knows their numbers are in danger. They want to get to a point were they press a button and turn everything off, as well as cut off people from resources.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Book 1984 stated that controlling movement would be key in maintaining established order between the High, Mid, and Low globally. Orwell also alluded to a race war using chess as an allegory,"Black down, white up".

☆In an older broadcast, Tariq stated that the dominant society knows their numbers are in danger. They want to get to a point were they press a button and turn everything off, as well as cut off people from resources.
    This is why autonomous cars are so scary because you will never be able to get away. If you are in the car, they know where you’re going and if they want to stop you from traveling they’ll just disable your car.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    In this podcast I listen to, a black man got fired for [I'm white and I say so] some odd reason for a management level IT position. After he got fired he logged back into the dealership security database and triggered all of the alarms systems of every car sold by that dealership.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

They already have that capability, EMP. Electro Magnetic Pulse. They use satellites for that. All power will be out. As far as resources, they've already stopped trucks from delivering to stores. Already contaminated water, spraying crops with poison & injecting animals with b.s. as well. 🤷🏽‍♀️

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I think it is going to be big issue for many as we seen many flights cancelled recently just because of this issue and they demanding to move the tower away from airport as it creates problems in landing.
    I'm driving, no public transportation for me. If anyone on any flight happens to be a carrier, then ALL would become affected, breathing recirculated air.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The rollout for 5G started in the US and already they are having issues with airports getting interference from the towers. What is terrible about this is a few years ago people who knew the tech were talking about this and they were shut down on social platforms and labeled conspiracy theorists simply for cautioning people that there was a strong possibility it will interrupt satellites and airports.

I don't know the health consequences of 5G, I know there are some conspiracies around that for sure but I think it is a bit odd how now that COVID is becoming a non-issue for travel in a lot of places, they decide to roll out 5G and it is causing issues for travel. Maybe that is just be not trusting the powers that be. Can you blame me?

This is actually what you get whenever you try to rush any technology, it never goes well and the complications are always too serious.

If they should take their time and work on its development properly, we won't be having this problem.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So 5g gives you covid & crashes planes now?!
    5G is tied to the next level of the dominant society's transhumanism agenda. Frequency tuning. We're loaded with nanotech that's been put in our food via smart dust, the air from cloud seeding, medicines, the jab, etc. 5G and 6G technology will be used with frequencies from the technology to read data gathered from technology already inside of our bodies. It's been labeled a conspiracy theory but it's not. That's why they need to control the Covid narrative until all the pieces are in place. Look up MK Ultra, EMF, nanotechnology/nanoparticles, and understand the dominant society's fixation on tapping into our spirits and consciousness, especially Black people. Use a variety of resources too like science and tech magazines, biotechnology and bio med literature, etc. People have written books about it. It's out there, folks just are reading their news which is problematic.

The most important stuff we need to know right now isn't being reported.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    5G is tied to the next level of the dominant society's transhumanism agenda. Frequency tuning. We're loaded with nanotech that's been put in our food via smart dust, the air from cloud seeding, medicines, the jab, etc. 5G and 6G technology will be used with frequencies from the technology to read data gathered from technology already inside of our bodies. It's been labeled a conspiracy theory but it's not. That's why they need to control the Covid narrative until all the pieces are in place. Look up MK Ultra, EMF, nanotechnology/nanoparticles, and understand the dominant society's fixation on tapping into our spirits and consciousness, especially Black people. Use a variety of resources too like science and tech magazines, biotechnology and bio med literature, etc. People have written books about it. It's out there, folks just are reading their news which is problematic.

The most important stuff we need to know right now isn't being reported.
    That's a very deep assessment and I somehow understand and agree to a bigger part of it because one thing that I know which is very certain is that 5G would not be the last update they are going to upgrade on the technology. They will push it beyond limit, as long as they see a way to do it.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's a very deep assessment and I somehow understand and agree to a bigger part of it because one thing that I know which is very certain is that 5G would not be the last update they are going to upgrade on the technology. They will push it beyond limit, as long as they see a way to do it.
    As long as well allow them to push it on us, they'll do it. Detaching from this system will be essential.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Here is a really good explanation of how 5G and transhumanism are inextricably connected. Biden's disinformation government campaign is to keep the truth from coming out, to suppress the truth to prevent digital enslavement, and to hide the truth about the war and his son's connection to it. It's a lot of puzzle pieces leading to the same end game, the one world order transhumanism agenda.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    In this podcast I listen to, a black man got fired for [I'm white and I say so] some odd reason for a management level IT position. After he got fired he logged back into the dealership security database and triggered all of the alarms systems of every car sold by that dealership.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

bomb

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

I am not an expert of 5G, but it is obvious, any new technology will come with a lot of scepticism around it. Am not sure if we should be worried about it. 4G had a similar reception back then. I haven't seen any scientific documentation of the health consequences of 5G. But am no expert! So i will do the "wait and see"

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I am not an expert of 5G, but it is obvious, any new technology will come with a lot of scepticism around it. Am not sure if we should be worried about it. 4G had a similar reception back then. I haven't seen any scientific documentation of the health consequences of 5G. But am no expert! So i will do the "wait and see"
    That's very correct on the observation with what happened when the 4G network hit the world. There were so many controversy back then as well but with time, everything fell into places, even if there was some adjustment, they did got it right afterwards. 5G will definitely come good soon enough.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    That's very correct on the observation with what happened when the 4G network hit the world. There were so many controversy back then as well but with time, everything fell into places, even if there was some adjustment, they did got it right afterwards. 5G will definitely come good soon enough.

5G will surely come through. I hate it when people criticize innovations. I mean what do we think will happen, if not for the world of technology to keep advancing and making life easier and better for everyone.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know if you all read into it or not but back in the day when they started using street lights, people freaked out and thought it was going to kill everyone. We do this all the time. It is human nature to not trust new technology. I don't think 5G is anything to worry about in and of itself but what it can lead to is what concerns me. The transhumanism crap freaks me out.

E

educatedman23

Here is a really good explanation of how 5G and transhumanism are inextricably connected. Biden's disinformation government campaign is to keep the truth from coming out, to suppress the truth to prevent digital enslavement, and to hide the truth about the war and his son's connection to it. It's a lot of puzzle pieces leading to the same end game, the one world order transhumanism agenda.

I definitely believe this. It is definitely part of their transhumanism agenda.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What you mean?
    Cybersecurity Risks of 5G

The health risks that come from 5G the gubament won't tell you about. If you read international studies, they say similar things.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know if you all read into it or not but back in the day when they started using street lights, people freaked out and thought it was going to kill everyone. We do this all the time. It is human nature to not trust new technology. I don't think 5G is anything to worry about in and of itself but what it can lead to is what concerns me. The transhumanism crap freaks me out.
    It's conditioning. Because something doesn't happen immediately, people tend to believe all is well. It took us 50 years after the Civil Rights Act of 1968 to figure out it was some bullshit and was bad for us. How many times have White folks presented Black folks with alleged sugar and it turned out to be shit?

We never ponder why we have more cancer than in the history of mankind. We have no clue about the impact microwaves and EMFs have on our short-term and long-term health. I'm not sure why we have so much faith in trust in the things that White folks make.

Attachments

Quotefancy-4451263-3840x2160.jpg

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's conditioning. Because something doesn't happen immediately, people tend to believe all is well. It took us 50 years after the Civil Rights Act of 1968 to figure out it was some bullshit and was bad for us. How many times have White folks presented Black folks with alleged sugar and it turned out to be shit?

We never ponder why we have more cancer than in the history of mankind. We have no clue about the impact microwaves and EMFs have on our short-term and long-term health. I'm not sure why we have so much faith in trust in the things that White folks make.
    If we live in a state of constant fear though, are we living?

You have to be able to make decisions for yourself and most people just don't do that anymore. They follow the pack, even when they see the evidence written on the wall that it is a bad idea. Like everything else in life, if it is new - give it time before you make use of it, or use it minimally just to be safe. Most things take 5 to 10 years before we know if it should be considered safe or not.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If we live in a state of constant fear though, are we living?

You have to be able to make decisions for yourself and most people just don't do that anymore. They follow the pack, even when they see the evidence written on the wall that it is a bad idea. Like everything else in life, if it is new - give it time before you make use of it, or use it minimally just to be safe. Most things take 5 to 10 years before we know if it should be considered safe or not.
    I don't fear anything and I totally understand we have no control. We do have freedom and should use our discernment to make decisions. People have to do what's good for them. I'm a watchman. I do my job by looking at danger and spreading the word of potential dangers. Folks can choose which road they want to take.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I know very well that in time, they are going to get everything right with the 5G network and the world is going to enjoy it better. Yeah 4G is good but 5G will be massive. They must have been in a haste to roll out which isn't supposed to but it's looking good from my perspective.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I ended up having to get a new phone and it is a 5G model. I am cautious of it but it is more reliable in certain areas and somehow less reliable in other areas. I looked into it more and apparently, 5G is faster but not stronger which inclines me to believe it will be safer but time will tell.