Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    After hopping back on Twitter because my brother asked me to, I've noticed that the energy is way off. The constant drumbeat of talking about tethers & illegals has really done nothing but raise blood pressures. People are clicked up into factions & it all sounds very familiar to me. They sound like Civil Rights groups in the 21st century on social media. Bickering & arguing over mundane silliness. 6Zeros is the total opposite of the toxic environment on Twitter. I can troll & argue with the best of them,but why should I have too?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    After hopping back on Twitter because my brother asked me to, I've noticed that the energy is way off. The constant drumbeat of talking about tethers & illegals has really done nothing but raise blood pressures. People are clicked up into factions & it all sounds very familiar to me. They sound like Civil Rights groups in the 21st century on social media. Bickering & arguing over mundane silliness. 6Zeros is the total opposite of the toxic environment on Twitter. I can troll & argue with the best of them,but why should I have too?
    This is a great post and the reason why I made 6ZEROS. I’m truly humbled that you feel this way brother. I work on this 17 hours every single day and I do it for you and everyone else here.

Thank you.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a great post and the reason why I made 6ZEROS. I’m truly humbled that you feel this way brother. I work on this 17 hours every single day and I do it for you and everyone else here.

Thank you.
    No,Thank you for having the vision & manifesting it into reality.
    desus nice salute GIF by Desus & Mero

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The Root, The Grio and a host of other supposedly black centric sites had all kinds of issues. Most of y'all have been there. This is the only site I really go to talk about black empowerment, black centric, black justice, conversations about fighting white supremacy.

I don't have twitter, IG, Snap, etc, for a myriad of reasons. People think I'm either lying or a recluse living in the woods when I say that. Most of the long winded, verbose, rants I have on here were being suffered by a small group of friends. lol.

Now you guys have to deal with it till I get kicked off for whatever crimes against humanity I am deemed to have committed. lol.

There is honest debate on here and by and large everyone has the same basic goals for black people.

A public word to Jay, you'll know when this site becomes uber successful when it gets targeted by whites and/or blacks who are against our views, movement, etc. It won't be by number of members but quality of the site. Someone will call us anti white, reverse racists, anti foreign, whatever. And you may be mentioned either by the site or by name or both from someone prominent on tv, twitter or whatever. You can't be totally prepared because they will come from all angles but just know it will come and hopefully, those on here will be there for support.

And in a strange way, it means you are succeeding or have succeeded if/when it happens.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    ART
    ART
    Cesspools, circle jerks, and echo chambers are rampant throughout the world wide web. If you try to challenge or disrupt the flow of it, they'll come after you or come for you.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I think the agents have full control over the dialogue on Twitter. I do not see anything productive going on there and there are bunch of suspect accounts. They’ll be the biggest trash talkers but have 1 follower and have all types of Black empowerment sayings on their profiles.

ART
    ART
    First Russian Bots, now Musk Bots.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think the agents have full control over the dialogue on Twitter. I do not see anything productive going on there and there are bunch of suspect accounts. They’ll be the biggest trash talkers but have 1 follower and have all types of Black empowerment sayings on their profiles.
    They do have full control of Twitter & all the factions are reactionary. Too many new voices that don't understand the politics or even what they're regurgitating.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    They do have full control of Twitter & all the factions are reactionary. Too many new voices that don't understand the politics or even what they're regurgitating.
    …and they are too ghetto to sit and listen to one another. Just yelling, cursing, and name calling.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The bottom line is that you choose what you want to entertain on these platforms whether it be 6 zeros Facebook Twitter Instagram or whatever I've met good folks on Facebook and Twitter some have businesses some are serious about the work that needs to be done I've invited some to join us o er here I share the link to 6zeros.net at least once a week as I'm on these other platforms less and less eventually I'll be here full time I'd like to see Brother Jay and his team succeed✊🏿

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I left Facebook Altogether. I've never really used twitter like that. I have an account but I never log in. I honestly don't even remember the password.
    I can't wait until 6 zeros grows bigger and we have a lot more people on here.
    I think 6 zeros is going to be cool. The platform is going to have to change some though once it grows very large. I can see some issues that will occur once we get to having thousands of people on here.

And none of those are bad things. Just stuff that will naturally happen as a result of more people.
    For example if there are hundreds of thousands of people participating post will get pushed down so fast that people won't have time to see them and respond. That may result in less participation. My post tend to be lengthy and no one wants to put all that thought into a post only for it to be pushed down by other posts and never seen.

Not sure how that will be gotten around using the current format.