The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

9-year old beaten by two boys on a bus!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I am just going to say it, if that was my daughter that school would be getting lit up and the bus driver that did nothing to stop it would be out of a job.

If that was one of my sons? They would be getting sent off to some sort of military school. You do not hit girls or women, period.

How the hell are they boys that think this behavior is okay?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Where I grew up no neighborhood boys would do that. We all grew up around each other, looking out for each other. That would be something from boys from another neighborhood and I can tell you, no cops would be called.

The older boys would find out where they lived and there would be some 'neighborhood justice'. More than likely they'd get their ass beaten where they'd need to go to the hospital. Nothing permanent, but they'd be going to the hospital and if their peoples had a problem with it, the smoke would be welcomed.

We never, ever fought girls like that. Must be some new ish. Three things I would like to know is 1. What is the family structure at home for those boys. and 2. What is the reaction of those boys family. Are they sorry and apologetic or are they looking to pass blame? 3. I'd like to know what the parents of the kids, but especially the boys who were just standing around said to their sons.

My parents had 2 rules about fighting where we would not get in trouble over. First, you are defending yourself and second, you were defending someone who was way, way overmatched to the point it wasn't close to being fair, such as boys hitting girls or a huge kid beating on a very small kid. Those two things happened and we weren't in trouble with them. My first fight that my parents were called on was in 4th grade, some white kid called me the N bomb and I said his mom f*cks n*ggers and I might be his daddy and he pushed me (I was hoping for that) and I beat his ass. My pop asked his parents where he learned that word. They were tryna make us pay for his doctor bill for bloody nose and a couple stitches. My pop told his pop, he says that again to his son, it will be worse.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Where I grew up no neighborhood boys would do that. We all grew up around each other, looking out for each other. That would be something from boys from another neighborhood and I can tell you, no cops would be called.

The older boys would find out where they lived and there would be some 'neighborhood justice'. More than likely they'd get their ass beaten where they'd need to go to the hospital. Nothing permanent, but they'd be going to the hospital and if their peoples had a problem with it, the smoke would be welcomed.

We never, ever fought girls like that. Must be some new ish. Three things I would like to know is 1. What is the family structure at home for those boys. and 2. What is the reaction of those boys family. Are they sorry and apologetic or are they looking to pass blame? 3. I'd like to know what the parents of the kids, but especially the boys who were just standing around said to their sons.

My parents had 2 rules about fighting where we would not get in trouble over. First, you are defending yourself and second, you were defending someone who was way, way overmatched to the point it wasn't close to being fair, such as boys hitting girls or a huge kid beating on a very small kid. Those two things happened and we weren't in trouble with them. My first fight that my parents were called on was in 4th grade, some white kid called me the N bomb and I said his mom f*cks n*ggers and I might be his daddy and he pushed me (I was hoping for that) and I beat his ass. My pop asked his parents where he learned that word. They were tryna make us pay for his doctor bill for bloody nose and a couple stitches. My pop told his pop, he says that again to his son, it will be worse.
It is some sort of new wave of disrespect. These younger generations, zoomers and gen alpha are all becoming disconnected from reality. They are being taught boys and girls are the same. They are probably confused and angry. I don't even know what the hell is going on half the time and I am grown. Imagine growing up in a world where they are telling you that men can be pregnant, gender roles are constructs, all black people are victims, and violence gets you what you want. I think the parents are to blame but we have to keep in mind the kind of white liberal blue-haired nonsense is being pushed onto kids these days. This is why I am always telling women to get their kids out of these schools. Do homeschooling. Find a way to make it work. There are free programs you can use online now.