The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

A common theme, your thoughts?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The exact reason why you have to have more requirements than:

• Fat Ass
    • Slim Waist

He knew she wasn't shit when he was skeeting in her. No one can hide that level of ignorance for too long. He saw it but she threw it back and hypnotized him
    Had to learn this one the hard way.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Men need to have more morals and standards for themselves. If you are going to hop in bed with just about anyone, you are going to end up with drama. I know dudes have a harder time controlling their hormones but you end up paying for this ish down the road. Ya'll need a proper vetting process. I don't care how fine she is, you need to really consider things.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dude HAD to be hard up to get some. I wouldn't boink this chic with a dead mans tool.

What we have here folks is your typical #HairHat rockin, spider leg lashes skank.
    She puts this all on the kids...

Girl is just looking for excuses. He didn't have to pay for your other kids' meals. He didn't have to support those 3 other children but when he was with you, he did. Now that he ain't getting anything from her, she thinks he still needs to support seed that he didn't sew? This girl is straight delusional.

E

educatedman23

Men need to have more morals and standards for themselves. If you are going to hop in bed with just about anyone, you are going to end up with drama. I know dudes have a harder time controlling their hormones but you end up paying for this ish down the road. Ya'll need a proper vetting process. I don't care how fine she is, you need to really consider things.
    Yep. Some women are so fine. And how big of a booty she has is another criteria. The word many men need to be taught is discipline.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It was a skit!
    WTF you mean this was a skit???? You gotta be fucking kidding me. Now I didnt go full in on this chic like I wanted to and if it is found out to be a hoax maybe CPS needs to make her and the simp nigga take a serious series of parenting classes.
    Looking like black busted down version of the Saw puppet, hair hat and all.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have a problem with these black brits putting in their 3 pounds into FBA situations. This chic needs to go at that old pink ass Queen of hers and give back all that gold diamonds and rubies to the african nations it stole it from and stay the hell out of Blackl American affairs. But that is just me.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA

Young men should put a lot of things into considerations when picking women that they roll with. Fat ass and pretty face shouldn't be the only factor here. If her attitude is off, you should be off her life before mama say jack. Save yourself the whole drama.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Young men should put a lot of things into considerations when picking women that they roll with. Fat ass and pretty face shouldn't be the only factor here. If her attitude is off, you should be off her life before mama say jack. Save yourself the whole drama.
    I get that some dudes just want hookups but you always hear of stories where the dude is banging some chick and decides he is done messing and moves on, and she don't. Then she stalks him, keys his car, and fights any girl she sees him with.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    I get that some dudes just want hookups but you always hear of stories where the dude is banging some chick and decides he is done messing and moves on, and she don't. Then she stalks him, keys his car, and fights any girl she sees him with.

Men that fail to define the relationship from the beginning get this kind of issue. When you tell that lady that what you've got for her is love and affection and try to switch when you've got in between her pants, don't you think she will react?

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I love for the fact that you said men have to put a lot of things into consideration and not only focusing on fat ass and pretty faces. Well, there are some ladies that's got a fat ass and also a pretty face that's still well responsible and with good manners. It's all about making sure your woman covers a good part of those requirements before getting into something serious with her.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Men that fail to define the relationship from the beginning get this kind of issue. When you tell that lady that what you've got for her is love and affection and try to switch when you've got in between her pants, don't you think she will react?
    Well if they are spitting game like they are going to eventually put a ring on it to get laid, then yeah there are problems with that but we can't neglect the fact that women are being too easy and easily swayed into bed. If women would hold off and made men work harder, these dudes would be weeded out real fast.

E

educatedman23

WTF you mean this was a skit???? You gotta be fucking kidding me. Now I didnt go full in on this chic like I wanted to and if it is found out to be a hoax maybe CPS needs to make her and the simp nigga take a serious series of parenting classes.
    Looking like black busted down version of the Saw puppet, hair hat and all.
    It was a skit from the perspective that the mother and the father were allegedly in on it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It wasn't officially confirmed, but people put 2 and 2 together to realize it was just a skit on the part of the mother and father to get views.
    I was listening to Your World and he felt like it wasn't a skit and that they said that after the backlash. But there was also a video that showed the dude in another of the woman's videos doing a skit. So I guess it was a skit after all.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Personally for me that's deceit and I wouldn't blame any lady that reacts in a bad way after such happened. As a man, you're not supposed to mess with people's emotions. If you're not going to be real with her at first, it's better to state it in the beginning.