The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

A Friendly Wager…

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    DeSantis won't even get the nomination as long as Trump is in the picture.
    He tried to hold a rally and people showed up with Trump signs and he tried to kick them out. Pretty much everyone left the rally.

DeSantis is just Trump 2.0. The issue for him if that the real Trump is still around and Trump hates him.

Secretly Fix News hates Trump but if they say that they'll lose all their viewers.

As much as I hate Fox News and the Republicans I ensure I know what's going on with them.

Both the Democratic party and Republican party hate black people. The Republicans are just honest about it.

A big part of war is knowing your enemy.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    He tried to hold a rally and people showed up with Trump signs and he tried to kick them out. Pretty much everyone left the rally.

DeSantis is just Trump 2.0. The issue for him if that the real Trump is still around and Trump hates him.

Secretly Fix News hates Trump but if they say that they'll lose all their viewers.

As much as I hate Fox News and the Republicans I ensure I know what's going on with them.

Both the Democratic party and Republican party hate black people. The Republicans are just honest about it.

Yeah well, there’s that. Personally I wouldn’t mind seeing DeSantis get wrecked by Trump. DeSantis is lousy, and I pretty much never jive with white latinos.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Well I sort of don't have a choice given that my wife is a latina. I'm not going to act like they aren't racist though. Being around that family I see it first hand. They are as racist if not worse than white folks.

Me and her have been together coming up on 18 years and her dad has spoken to me twice. Both times asking for something. Her whole family is like that. They don't want to talk to black people unless it involves cash!

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I’ve decided to start a bet for 2024:
    I’ve got $20 says Trump (or DeSantis) wins 2024, and the war in Ukraine promptly ENDS, making that candidate the “anti-war hero”.

That’s the play I put my money on them pulling.

Any takers? Any counters?
    I'm good... because everything you just posted is going to happen...

D

Deleted member 1946

I’ve decided to start a bet for 2024:
    I’ve got $20 says Trump (or DeSantis) wins 2024, and the war in Ukraine promptly ENDS, making that candidate the “anti-war hero”.

That’s the play I put my money on them pulling.

Any takers? Any counters?
    I do think the republicans will win in 2024. The war will probably end only because they will have control over Ukraine's resources.

D

Deleted member 1946

Agree with you about Trump. Trump has a better chance of getting re-elected than DeSantis serving his first term.