The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

A Panel Of Women Can't Define What A Woman Is

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
It's cap for the media, women do not want trans-women regarded as women legally. Even liberal women. White women especially ain't tryna share the benefits of womanhood with sistas, and you think they wanna share with a guy? Hell motha effen no. In public for PC purposes they will say so, privately, hell to the nah.

Conversely men ain't tryna see a woman with hormone treatments with facial here as a guy. It's just how it is.

Liberal women support it in public to seem inclusive and open minded. I don't know any liberal mother who will let her daughter undress in front of a trans boy in the school locker room for gym. Could you find one? Sure. You can always find someone to do something batshyt.

Remember that trans that was on the BET show with Cynthia G? I guarantee you 100 percent both the host and Cynthia G ain't tryna welcome 'her' into the sisterhood. They invited 'her' on to f*ck with black men. Especially the two black men (Dr. Umar and the other one). That was what that was about.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
It's cap for the media, women do not want trans-women regarded as women legally. Even liberal women. White women especially ain't tryna share the benefits of womanhood with sistas, and you think they wanna share with a guy? Hell motha effen no. In public for PC purposes they will say so, privately, hell to the nah.

Conversely men ain't tryna see a woman with hormone treatments with facial here as a guy. It's just how it is.

Liberal women support it in public to seem inclusive and open minded. I don't know any liberal mother who will let her daughter undress in front of a trans boy in the school locker room for gym. Could you find one? Sure. You can always find someone to do something batshyt.

Remember that trans that was on the BET show with Cynthia G? I guarantee you 100 percent both the host and Cynthia G ain't tryna welcome 'her' into the sisterhood. They invited 'her' on to f*ck with black men. Especially the two black men (Dr. Umar and the other one). That was what that was about.
If you weren't born with a vagina, you're NOT a female! If you can't grow breasts naturally, you're NOT a female! If you can't have menstrual cycles, you're NOT a female! If you can't produce & carry a baby, you're NOT a female! If you can't produce milk, you're NOT a female!
Females mature into women, naturally! Without injections or alterations!
All you wannabes can try to do is copy & paste, but YOU'RE STILL FAKE AF!
🎵DUDE LOOK LIKE A LADY🎵 by Run DMC & Aerosmith

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    So a panel of cave beasts can't define "woke" or "woman" they taking all the "L's" thus week I can guarantee Black Women could define both with NO problem.....!
    Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Those women, all women want to say a woman is a biological woman but if you say that publicly on tv or a youtube channel you are canceled.

The trans women got so much power right now, they got everyone scared to say they aren't women. Even real women. It's crazy.

A man can wake up one morning and say he's Jesus, and he's sent to the mental ward. Same guy wakes up one morning and say he's a woman. No problem. Anything else: black, Napoleon, alien life form, Superman, Louis XIV reincarnated, mental ward. You say you're a woman? Oh, okay, that' fine, that's normal, but them other characters, you crazy.

I really don't have a problem if someone wants to live their truth. I worked with a trans once years ago. Not my department but in the same organization. Many gay guys, 1 or 2 became cool personal friends, all of us got a relative who is definitely gay, its out or gay and everyone in denial. The hair salon, choir, etc. James Baldwin is my co-favorite 60s icon (along with Malcolm X). But when its an agenda I got an issue.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    ART
    ART
    Let's not forget that the majority of whites supported slavery (including those that didn't own slaves).

The majority of whites opposed MLK and the Civil Rights Movement.

And currently, the majority of whites and non-Blacks oppose reparations for Black Descendants of American Chattel Slavery.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    To procreate you need sperm and ovum. Men produce the sperm in their testicles and the women are bestowed with ovum produced in the ovaries. These respective organs are not identical. Ergo, Men are able to perform this BIOLOGICAL feat via their testicles because they possess XY chromosomes and the women are able to complete the process via their ovum producing ovaries because they possess XX chromosomes. So because of these two distinct sex organs the man can have an erection and a woman simply can't! The woman can breast feed the infant and a man simply can't! The clue is in the visual physical distinction for those still confused 🙄