The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

A Plan

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We need an actual plan to be collectively free from these institutions we built.
    First we have to get on code. We have to have a culture of action rather than one of hope. Right now we have way too much wishful thinking going on right now which is slowly going away but it’s still prevalent. We need the Black community to understand that the only one responsible for our safety and security is ourselves. No white daddy. Once that mentality kicks in the plan will come together intuitively.

MisterAlston

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    First we have to get on code. We have to have a culture of action rather than one of hope. Right now we have way too much wishful thinking going on right now which is slowly going away but it’s still prevalent. We need the Black community to understand that the only one responsible for our safety and security is ourselves. No white daddy. Once that mentality kicks in the plan will come together intuitively.

I agree with all that , but my level of wokeness I have been on for the last 10 years is so frustrating. Are we collectively to lazy to work hard or are we afraid of true power..
    I agree with all that , but my level of wokeness I have been on for the last 10 years is so frustrating. Are we collectively to lazy to work hard or are we afraid of true power..

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some people are defeated but also it’s not unique to us. The movers and the shakers would realign the community if they were given the proper resources.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All these immigrants leaving they whole homelands. Trust that the defeated mentalities ain’t just us.
    music video loop GIF