Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
This is something we already knew. We know this is said when we are not in the room. And if any white person, says that isn't so, and you are overreacting you can counter him by saying that many Blacks have been passing as white for over a hundred years.

They have been the room and heard what whites say and think about us.

D

Deleted member 1946

This is something we already knew. We know this is said when we are not in the room. And if any white person, says that isn't so, and you are overreacting you can counter him by saying that many Blacks have been passing as white for over a hundred years.

They have been the room and heard what whites say and think about us.

We haven't done anything to deserve any of this mistreatment.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
It's fear bruh. We're physically stronger on average, much stronger. NBA, NFL is all you need to see.
When they saw he baby come out after they raped our women, they saw they would be bred out.
Our ingenuity on the plantations, made them ban educating us.

It's fear. Unmitigated fear

Vict-9297

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
British
I didn't know White people were placed into more powerful positions when they accepted Racist jokes but logically thinking, this may be a part of how White people become White Supremacists. This also further solidifies the idea of the three reasons as to why White people are encouraged and why White Supremacists continue to mistreat Non-White people, for FUN (the enjoyment of listening to and taking part in making Racist jokes), GLORY (being respected and praised by other White people, AKA "being one of the boys") and MATERIAL COMFORT (high positions in business). Fascinating.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
What I've noticed, especially when you are young is what white boys will test the racial jokes waters to see if you will let them make racial jokes so they can eventually have you accept it to be included if you are the only black person.

Gotta nip that stuff in the bud. I didn't even hear the n word in my own home growing up, I wasn't about to hear it from white boys .The reboot of Fresh Prince, Carlton was allowing his white friend to say racial shyt.

Sometimes its the other way around. A white boy in a black group is alowed to say "n*gga" . There is a white Hoover Gangsta that has a youtube channel. Was adopted deep in the hood. His set let him use it and in prison he got checked.

Many if not most of these white boys who date hard core swirlers/divestors will often if not usually use "n*gga" to see if she will accept it as a requirement to being with him. That happens a lot. I am guessing its a given. Sadly, many brothers who date white girls even encourage it privately, I've heard shockingly enough to show her he's inclusive.

Or a white girl may try it with a black guy to see if he'll accept it in exchange for access to the coochie

It's all sad .