The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Academy Bans Will Smith from Oscars for 10 Years

Ogun

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
The Board of Governors for the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts & Sciences met Friday morning to discuss the consequences for actor Will Smith following his slap of presenter Chris Rock during the 94th Oscars telecast, and voted to ban Smith from all Academy events including the Oscars for 10 years.

Jada is poison to Will, I see a break-up or divorce in the near future. Will needs to be around some real nigg4s to point out the game goofy s4it he's falling for and has fallen for, for years!

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jada is poison to Will, I see a break-up or divorce in the near future. Will needs to be around some real nigg4s to point out the game goofy s4it he's falling for and has fallen for, for years!

Real niggas around him or not, doesn't matter if Will is stuck on stupid. Won’t be the first or last time a dude lets a nut take him to the abyss.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Will's in a bad spot. If he stays with Jada, then he stays in a very unhealthy relationship.
    If Jada files for a California divorce, then Will has to give up half of everything that he (not saying that Jada didn't contribute, but that "A Different World" money must be long gone by now) built.
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0V3q6Knwpk

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Will's in a bad spot. If he stays with Jada, then he stays in a very unhealthy relationship.
    If Jada files for a California divorce, then Will has to give up half of everything that he (not saying that Jada didn't contribute, but that "A Different World" money must be long gone by now) built.
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0V3q6Knwpk
    Id rather give up half and have my sanity rather than keep it all and be a mental wreck and the laughing stock of the industrt. We will see what Will does.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Id rather give up half and have my sanity rather than keep it all and be a mental wreck and the laughing stock of the industrt. We will see what Will does.
    I'd rather have my sanity, too. If I had Will's money, though...
    That's a big half to give up, man.
    snoopdisappointment

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'd rather have my sanity, too. If I had Will's money, though...
    That's a big half to give up, man.
    snoopdisappointment
    he’s banned from the Oscar’s…Jada is messing up the whole bag. He may give up more keeping her than if he split and kept building. The kids are grown which is a huge plus for him in divorce.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    he’s banned from the Oscar’s…Jada is messing up the whole bag. He may give up more keeping her than if he split and kept building. The kids are grown which is a huge plus for him in divorce.
    If I were Will & I had to pay Jada spousal support AND child support, she'd have to come up missing.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jesus, Lord. The avalanche, the gradual collapse. The whites, the non-Black and c00n celebs, and the general public are so disgusted with Will that even the industry finally caved to the pressure and decided to ultimately throw this "safe negro" to the damn wolves. Once again, they decide to make an example of a Black person after the Black person is caught slipping. What's next, are they going to vote to agree that his Oscars get taken away too? Are they also gonna vote to agree that he and his family are shunned and blacklisted from Hollyweird? Ridiculous. If Will Smith looked like Christian Bale (who also had an outburst before), this shit wouldn't be happening.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Does anyone else think that since Will and Jada's marriage was promoted for such a long time (until recently) as the perfect ideal image of what a Black couple / family should look like, that this messed up makes anti-Black people cream their pants as the idea of a divorce happening?

Because if Will and Jada, who are public proxies for Black people / Black relationships, get divorced, then the ideal image of the perfect Black family would then be finally destroyed in the minds of all racists everywhere. They've been discreetly waiting for and anticipating over a Will and Jada divorce for a very long time now.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Does anyone else think that since Will and Jada's marriage was promoted for such a long time (until recently) as the perfect ideal image of what a Black couple / family should look like, that this messed up makes anti-Black people cream their pants as the idea of a divorce happening?

Because if Will and Jada, who are public proxies for Black people / Black relationships, get divorced, then the ideal image of the perfect Black family would then be finally destroyed in the minds of all racists everywhere. They've been discreetly waiting for and anticipating over a Will and Jada divorce for a very long time now.
    At the end of the day does it matter? They always wanna see the bad in us no matter what.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Screenshot_20220408_173531.jpg

I remember a documentary / interview Jada Pinkett was in several years ago. In that documentary, Jada said that she was basically in the market for a new man and one of her friends told her that she could hook Jada up with Will Smith, but Jada was like "naw, that dude is too goofy and is really not my type." But her friend was all like, "come on, give him a chance, I think you two would be good for each other." Jada said then that she eventually decided to give Will Smith a chance and that the rest was history.

I always knew from that interview that Will Smith was never Jada's first choice, but wow... it seems that she actually really never wanted to be with him in the first place and the real truth is coming out. She was just fronting the entire time for the sake of the marriage, public image, and opportunities. She was lowkey resenting him and his presence the entire time. Shameful.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    View attachment 2539

I remember a documentary / interview Jada Pinkett was in several years ago. In that documentary, Jada said that she was basically in the market for a new man and one of her friends told her that she could hook Jada up with Will Smith, but Jada was like "naw, that dude is too goofy and is really not my type." But her friend was all like, "come on, give him a chance, I think you two would be good for each other." Jada said then that she eventually decided to give Will Smith a chance and that the rest was history.

I always knew from that interview that Will Smith was never Jada's first choice, but wow... it seems that she actually really never wanted to be with him in the first place and the real truth is coming out. She was just fronting the entire time for the sake of the marriage, public image, and opportunities. She was lowkey resenting him and his presence the entire time. Shameful.
    She settled for Will and now resents him. What an ungrateful, trifling, skank of a woman. But it's also Will's fault for accepting it.