The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Access to their phones

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do you have to have full access to your partner's phone? Even if you don't snoop? Trust is important to me so it's not something I have to have. I think everyone needs their privacy, and if I suspect you of something, I'm going to bring it up in a different way rather than looking through your phone.
    HELLLLLLLO NO. If I have to go through your phone then I don't need to be with you. I don't want my partner in my phone and I don't want to be in hers. I'm not giving up any passcodes either...not gonna happen.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This was one of the things that I was talking about in my thread about privacy. I feel like people need to be able to have their privacy and be trusted. If you have to go snooping through each other's phones, then what is the point?

If you are grown, act it and just voice your concerns. If they get defensive or redirective, then you will know if something is up.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do you have to have full access to your partner's phone? Even if you don't snoop? Trust is important to me so it's not something I have to have. I think everyone needs their privacy, and if I suspect you of something, I'm going to bring it up in a different way rather than looking through your phone.
    Yes I do and vice-versa, to all laptops, computers, tablets phones everything. If you're over 25 and still can't let your significant other go through any of your things because you're hiding something, you haven't grown up yet, but need to.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I didn’t nor did I want it. People usually find what they go looking for, and sometimes they find stuff they weren’t looking for and wish they hadn’t found it… No my partner cannot go through my phone…
    Wisdom. You will find what you are looking for 100%