Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

AI Getting Out Of Hand Already?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Between the chats, deepfakes, voicefakes, and the art...

I feel like it already is. I feel like in the coming years, people will be getting tricked into thinking this stuff is real and legit and they will fall for it. Wasn't there something in the bible about this, being deceived with your eyes and ears?

Scary times. I think it is important everything keeps an eye on this technology and learns to spot fakes.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
There is already one floating around. Someone voicefaked Biden saying something after walking off stage on a supposed "hot mic". The problem is, the dude likely would have been talking like this 10 years ago. Not no. He don't even know where he is half the time.

We really need to pay attention and follow these trends. It is going to get worse!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Are ya'll ready for 2024 with this AI nonsense in politics? Cause it is going to be a hot mess I can guarantee you that! We already have been fed lies on TV and through the media. They are going to be able to manipulate people's emotions. Be on guard for it. Fact check everything for yourself. Don't trust what they say or even what your eyes see.