The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Alec Baldwin accidentally shot and two people on a movie set (one died)

Invincible1914

Sixer
Tither
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Crazy. My heart goes out.

The name of the movie is “Rust“ (a western). I guess they were still going with such an old school method of filming guns in order to have authenticity.

Last edited:

Mastamind

Master Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
His career is probably over, I would think. I'm sure her family, husband kids (if she has any) will try to sue him into bankruptcy. I would.

I don't think it's really his fault, from a dude that's in the industry it's the armorer's fault.

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Heard about this last night. Really sad news. Reminded of when Brandon Lee was shot dead during the making of the Crow. He was shot with a blank.

Why wasn't there people on set who handled the prop guns? I imagine being Hollywood they would have some sort of handler for the guns. Unless Alec decided to play around with the gun and it misfired. Idk. Have they released what exactly happened?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Maybe it wasn't accidental.
    It aint really worth getting into conspiracies about but it could be the case...anything could be the case.
    Heard about this last night. Really sad news. Reminded of when Brandon Lee was shot dead during the making of the Crow. He was shot with a blank.

Why wasn't there people on set who handled the prop guns? I imagine being Hollywood they would have some sort of handler for the guns. Unless Alec decided to play around with the gun and it misfired. Idk. Have they released what exactly happened?
    It's just dumb all around to be using guns that can fire. This should have been regulated a long time ago. A white lady got killed this time so Im sure something is going to be done.