Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Amar'e Stoudemire's Rant Is Stockholm Syndrome At It's Finest

Staff

Everywhere At All Times
Community Host
zBucks

Stoudemire highlights what he perceives to be the hypocrisy in Black Americans demanding the ceasing of state-sponsored terrorism against us by the US while remaining silent on the current Palestinian and Israeli conflict.

There are two chief issues with his rant:
  1. Black Americans advocating for our freedom has absolutely nothing to do with Israel.
  2. Why would Black Americans side with a government that is accused of doing to Palestinians what the US Government is guilty of doing to us?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

Stoudemire highlights what he perceives to be the hypocrisy in Black Americans demanding the ceasing of state-sponsored terrorism against us by the US while remaining silent on the current Palestinian and Israeli conflict.

1. Black Americans advocating for our freedom has absolutely nothing to do with Israel.
    2. Why would Black Americans side with a government that is accused of doing to Palestinians what the US Government is guilty of doing to us?
    F**k both of 'em and Stoudamire twice! They're all fighting for stolen land!

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When Stoudemire hopped on his phone to admonish Black America we all saw a confused Black American but what he saw looking back at himself was a proud Israeli.

I bolded “confused” and “proud Israeli” because it accurately describes this brother.

D

Deleted member 1946

These folks are big hypocrites. Why doesn't he fight hard for the Black Americans here?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I notice they never ask the rainbow groups, Latinos, and any number of other groups why aren't you vocally supporting Israel. It's us. It's a subtle form of buck breaking using gaslighting tactics.

And the other groups are never asked by the media why aren't they supporting blacks when we get shot, etc.

Ive said this before. The right wing for sure and most of Israel who are of European ancestry want a white ethno state. They treat non Ashkenazi jews as second class citizens. I know this for a fact. The Ethiopians are Jewish, they have other non European jews there (Yemeni, Moroccan, etc). They call the darker Jews, Sephardic which is mainly a Iberian (Spain/Portual) but the term has come to mean brown skinned Jews and socially they wont intermarry with them ormake them feel welcomed into the white synogogues. Again, I know this for a fact.

I'm not saying the Palestinian arabs are any better. They have their own colorism issues as well. All I'm saying is eff anyone who thinks we (black peoples) need to be shamed and called out specifically for not making arbitrarily supporting Israel publicly. We are expected, more like demanded to, support LBGTQ + issues as well.