The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Amazon Workers Union

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
In case you haven’t noticed, there is a black (looking) man at the forefront of the Amazon workers union, By the name of Christian Smalls.People on FB and IG are calling him a GOAT (other unearned status) I read a snippet about him, he said “The way I dress in like that of hiphop culture… if I were to run for president, I'll walk into the White House with a fitted and jay's on”, I couldn't say nigga what? faster.

He stuck out specifically, given that we are on our crusade for a war tangibles as the founding members of this nation. Here are a few red flags:
I've been seeing a lot from the Christian Smalls, Amazon Workers Union President

🚩He doesn't have a background outside of Amazon, or his time working with rapper Meek Mill and I haven't ever heard him talk about his early years.
🚩I didn't see any photos of his family or him at a younger age.
🚩He's not said anything about reparations.
🚩The Teamsters, and Both Political parties haven't gone on a character assassination jihad on this guy juxtaposed to reparations (see where I’m going?)

What do you all think, am I over doing it or could I be on to something?

faderunner

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
In case you haven’t noticed, there is a black (looking) man at the forefront of the Amazon workers union, By the name of Christian Smalls.People on FB and IG are calling him a GOAT (other unearned status) I read a snippet about him, he said “The way I dress in like that of hiphop culture… if I were to run for president, I'll walk into the White House with a fitted and jay's on”, I couldn't say nigga what? faster.

He stuck out specifically, given that we are on our crusade for a war tangibles as the founding members of this nation. Here are a few red flags:
I've been seeing a lot from the Christian Smalls, Amazon Workers Union President

🚩He doesn't have a background outside of Amazon, or his time working with rapper Meek Mill and I haven't ever heard him talk about his early years.
🚩I didn't see any photos of his family or him at a younger age.
🚩He's not said anything about reparations.
🚩The Teamsters, and Both Political parties haven't gone on a character assassination jihad on this guy juxtaposed to reparations (see where I’m going?)

What do you all think, am I over doing it or could I be on to something?

You may be over-thinking things. But it’s good you have a sense of vigilance about the issues