Total events
Total discussions
Total views

America Doesn't Run on Dunkin, It Runs on Anti-Black Racism

Staff

Everywhere At All Times
Community Host
zBucks
Our new article details what Anti-Black Racism looks like in today's America. Give it a read and drop your thoughts below.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Georgiacarolina posted a new comment on the Article What is Anti-Blackness in Context of Modern America?

This Black self-sabotage needs to be throughly explored so we can recognize it and replace it with healthy beliefs about ourselves. Without this we can’t truly unify, build and protect one another.
I’m interested in exploring post traumatic slave syndrome more deeply.
Excellent report, y’all. It summarizes all our societal issues.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jay posted a new comment on the Article What is Anti-Blackness in Context of Modern America?

This Black self-sabotage needs to be throughly explored so we can recognize it and replace it with healthy beliefs about ourselves. Without this we can’t truly unify, build and protect one another.
    I’m interested in exploring post traumatic slave syndrome more deeply.
    Excellent report, y’all. It summarizes all our societal issues.
    Absolutely. We need to be experts in regards to our enemies so that we can see them coming from a mile away and be prepared for their strikes.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Racism built this nation. It built many nations around the world. It was only thought of as "bad" when Hitler did what he did to the jews. How come it took that for people to see how bad and messed up this is?

I thought I was seeing a decline in the late '90s and '00s. I really did. I just think that people weren't openly talking about it enough. Thanks to social media, we are able to see how much racism still exists and how for many people, it never really went away.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA