The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

And This Is Why You Never Marry Non-Black...

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Tina Turner's white husband and his white family will now inherit 100% of her wealth. All of her wealth will be going right back into the white dominant society. NONE of her surviving Black relatives or the Black community will see 1 red cent. This is treasonous and spiteful. I'm sure Tina Turner's self-hating ass is smiling from above and intended on doing this. THIS IS SICK.

Story:
Iconic singer Tina Turner estate is worth $250 Million and her 2nd husband Erwin Bach will inherit around $125 Million while the remaining Millions will be split between her adopted in-laws. Bach & Turner have been married for 10 years and he saved her life in 2017 by donating his kidney.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Tina Turner's white husband and his white family will now inherit 100% of her wealth. All of her wealth will be going right back into the white dominant society. NONE of her surviving Black relatives or the Black community will see 1 red cent. This is treasonous and spiteful. I'm sure Tina Turner's self-hating ass is smiling from above and intended on doing this. THIS IS SICK.

Story:
Iconic singer Tina Turner estate is worth $250 Million and her 2nd husband Erwin Bach will inherit around $125 Million while the remaining Millions will be split between her adopted in-laws. Bach & Turner have been married for 10 years and he saved her life in 2017 by donating his kidney.

She's iconic and at the risk of speaking ill of the dead and I was a huge fan of hers, she left the black community mentally.
She became a buddhist I think (correct me if I'm wrong). She stopped dating black men after Ike. She was iconic enough that white people made her think she is fully accepted and 'safe' from the kind of racism and bigotry we face. If we wanna keep it a buck. Again, she's iconic and fully deserves her fame but I am a loss to think of much or any semblance of pro blackness. Maybe there is, but I can't recall any.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

Unfortunately this happens with too many entertainers and athletes......

D

Deleted member 1946

She's iconic and at the risk of speaking ill of the dead and I was a huge fan of hers, she left the black community mentally.
    She became a buddhist I think (correct me if I'm wrong). She stopped dating black men after Ike. She was iconic enough that white people made her think she is fully accepted and 'safe' from the kind of racism and bigotry we face. If we wanna keep it a buck. Again, she's iconic and fully deserves her fame but I am a loss to think of much or any semblance of pro blackness. Maybe there is, but I can't recall any.
    I secretly love when these kind of people get their wakeup call. They always think the grass is greener on the other side.

D

Deleted member 1946

Story:

Sometimes I wonder is this part of a contract to further enhance this system. It really seems as if the money has to either go to a White person or a sellout Black person. This guarantees that Black progress does not happen.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Robert K Smith, richest black man in America. White wife. His estimate 8 billion will go to her I assume.

I'd say....hmmm....starting in the late 80s, 90s is when the NBA and NFL contracts exploded to the point it was too much to f*ck off. Most retired black pros were broke within 5 years for a while. There was even a documentary about it.

The early rappers (Rakim, etc) are pretty much broke as well.

These days the black rappers and athletes are making enough where its very hard to f*ck off that money. Some can and do but the money has now gone exponentially higher.

Finally we are seeing Blacks with over 50 mil, 100 mil in stable black families that are able to have generational wealth:

Ice Cube, LeBron, Jay Z, Denzel, Steph Curry, and several others. Not as many as we'd like to see but its a start.

The other problem is too many black celebs in sports and entertainment may have black kids or half black kids but they are probably going to take that inheritance and waste it or marry white people and give it back to the white community.

Love Dave Chapelle but I don't know if those half Black/Asian kids gonna marry Black or be pro Black. You already know what Magic's gay son gonna do with that. His money will end up with some white zaddy. I don't have much faith in Michael Jordan's sons, Rev Run's kids. You think Angela Simmons gonna flip that money? Or his rapper son? Michael Jackson got white kids, lets keep it a buck. I don't see them marrying Black.
    It's a wait and see if Kobe's daughter dates or marries Black.