The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Anger

mamluke13

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I just have a question I will like to ask a incident happened to some people that I heard of these guys went to a strip club and one of the women screamed she does not dance for black men and from what I heard she had so much anger in her voice I have experienced this before going to corner stores or bodegas and the worker will have a stone cold look of anger and rage across his face I even seen a man scream at a black child on the train while all the latinos segregated themselves from black people on the train where does all this rage come from I been on a bus to Howard beach and a women got off and her face turned very red I talk to veterans of Vietnam and Iraq qnd when speaking they shown not much hatred towards those who tried to delete them can ywll break down the psychologically

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I can barely understand what you're trying to explain. Some guys said they went to a strip club and and a woman said she doesn't dance for Black men and the latinos segregated themselves.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

I'm not following my dear brother.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can barely understand what you're trying to explain. Some guys said they went to a strip club and and a woman said she doesn't dance for Black men and the latinos segregated themselves.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

I'm not following my dear brother.
    People who instinctively harbor a deep rage towards black people specifically black men instinctively. When u have had people who have be done wrong real bad who don't harbor so much rage against those who hurt the it always boggled my mind to glance at someone and to hate them to the core of ur being completely unprovoked

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just have a question I will like to ask a incident happened to some people that I heard of these guys went to a strip club and one of the women screamed she does not dance for black men and from what I heard she had so much anger in her voice I have experienced this before going to corner stores or bodegas and the worker will have a stone cold look of anger and rage across his face I even seen a man scream at a black child on the train while all the latinos segregated themselves from black people on the train where does all this rage come from I been on a bus to Howard beach and a women got off and her face turned very red I talk to veterans of Vietnam and Iraq qnd when speaking they shown not much hatred towards those who tried to delete them can ywll break down the psychologically
    So what happened? Did they make you feel bad because you are Black?