Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Now this 🦝servative on twitter named @TheBrockEasley decided to hate on Juneteenth on the 4th of their lie. I have attached a screenshot for you all to see. What is up with these coons and coonettes attacking a holiday that is tied to the end of slavery in Galveston, Texas? Ever since Juneteenth has been made a federal holiday, it has been hated on and made a joke. 4th of July is not about Black Americans. Too many black people just refuse to wake up and see reality.

Also, I noticed that he hates the word “woke”. What is up with that? He literally has “God is not woke” on his page. These same dummies can’t even define woke. If they do, they give a wrong definition that they made up. I thought after Bethany Mandel embarrassed herself on tv they would stop. They are obsessed with that word.

Seeing this guy speak on camera, I can tell that he is touched in the head. It’s crazy though. Like this guy sounds so uneducated yet has the audacity to make this post going after a holiday that has been celebrated for over a century in a state that he wants to move to. To hell with this ashy sambo. Instead of speaking down on what Black Americans created, he needs to be focused on caring for his dry skin.

045CDE0B-4F43-47F5-9AD1-ECAE2F3DFEC9.jpeg

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw him on Twitter as well , ... Great to support police officers until one of them violates your rights / one of your ppl ...

I'm convinced some of these folks trying to increase popularity with some demographic , some are ops .... This is my first time seeing him ...

YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    Yeah he supports the thugs in blue. I hope he gets his nigga wake up call. The police claim to be “afraid” of large black men. I am also convinced some are trying to gain popularity with these others. Brock wants white acceptance so bad and the nabiscos are eating it up.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black twitter went in and I bet they are still replying to his tweet. He posted a video response to one of the people. It’s hilarious.
    Yes, he's still getting properly cooked.

Screenshot 2023-07-05.png

And rightfully so.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Now this 🦝servative on twitter named @TheBrockEasley decided to hate on Juneteenth on the 4th of their lie. I have attached a screenshot for you all to see. What is up with these coons and coonettes attacking a holiday that is tied to the end of slavery in Galveston, Texas? Ever since Juneteenth has been made a federal holiday, it has been hated on and made a joke. 4th of July is not about Black Americans. Too many black people just refuse to wake up and see reality.

Also, I noticed that he hates the word “woke”. What is up with that? He literally has “God is not woke” on his page. These same dummies can’t even define woke. If they do, they give a wrong definition that they made up. I thought after Bethany Mandel embarrassed herself on tv they would stop. They are obsessed with that word.

Seeing this guy speak on camera, I can tell that he is touched in the head. It’s crazy though. Like this guy sounds so uneducated yet has the audacity to make this post going after a holiday that has been celebrated for over a century in a state that he wants to move to. To hell with this ashy sambo. Instead of speaking down on what Black Americans created, he needs to be focused on caring for his dry skin.

View attachment 8031
    He's a CAN! When they're finished with him, he'll be slaughtered like the wild boar he resembles!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The best thing we can do about sellouts like him is ignore him. Black 'coonservatives' know that they aren't going to be accepted by white right wingers unless they can show that they can trigger Blacks.

Candace Owens and Larry Elder are accepted by the white right wingers for that. Both are trying to expand to other things because its obvious we don't give a shyt abou them.

This guy is grifting. Their ultlimate goal is to get paid for being coons. They want that Fox News guest slot to boost their page. Or they want a Prager U spot like Candace Owens or a radio show like Elder had for many years. It's all part of the grift.

Not worth getting upset over for me. One in a line of sellouts who are desperate to get in a fight with the black masses so he can show white daddy why they should break him off.

Not many can build a career doing it. Larry Elder is one of the very few. Most can't (Diamond & Silk, Stacy Dash, Omarosa, etc.).

This guy is broke. I promise you. He's all in because he has no choice. He can't come back to black society. The black sell out market is a bit glutted right now. You are going see them say the craziest stuff a white racist would be canceled for because they need to get put on by white daddy.

YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    No one can really ignore anti-Blackness. We should continue to expose it without letting it get to us. Trust I am far from upset. A little bothered of course, but I sleep well every night. It’s important for us to expose these people for who they are. They are proud to be on the wrong side of history. And for that, they will receive their karma.

This obese sambo is just dead weight. He isn’t stopping Black people from demanding what is owed. These same idiots will complain about Black Americans receiving reparations while ignoring the influx of illegal immigrants being taken care of by the same government that disenfranchised Black folks. I’ll just sit back and watch more of these sell outs get their nigga wake up calls.