Sun Light

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Ever since Operation Varsity Blues aka the college scandal of 2019, I look at every white person as someone who never really earned anything.. Am I wrong??

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is what they really mean when they tell us to "fake it 'til you make it."

More proof that even those with all of these supposed "credentials" ain't shit and are nothing but con artists, deceivers, scammers, bullshitters, rats and plants. Many of them are nepotism hires and trust fund babies. In one breath they tell you to "work hard," and in another breath they tell you to "fake it to you make it" and convince you to "network" by bullshitting your way to the top and by kissing as much ass as possible.

Everything seems to be a lie and a scheme. Notice how there are also many celebrities with fake backgrounds, names, ages, credentials, and stories as well? Well these staff and founders in corporate America and the rest of these workplaces are no different.

Sun Light

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Exactly, and this type of bs happens at every level.. It's disgusting.. 2022 has sent me seeking therapy in 2023.. I'm at the point where I can't tolerate them any of the time.. Sometimes I regret leaving the house, everytime I do someone does some white ish that angers me.. It's that serious !!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Ever since Operation Varsity Blues aka the college scandal of 2019, I look at every white person as someone who never really earned anything.. Am I wrong??

It just goes to show how much of a joke the idea of meritorcracy is. The USA is a huge grift and propped up on a foundation of thievery, thuggery, and deceit. Situations like this are ultra common for them but meanwhile they’re checking our credentials with a fine tooth comb.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    If you are a 'legacy' meaning one of your parents went to a university you are given a priority over others. Blacks weren't allowed in many PWI schools until later so no opportunity to be a legacy.

Furthermore, there are a lack of males, but specifically white males in PWIs. White women are going to college if far greater numbers and are academically better on average in HS than white males. So, they are letting lesser white boys in to make up numbers:

Harvard law school is over 50% women. And so is their medical school With a total enrollment of 712 students (51% female / 49% male) and 9298 full-time faculty members, Harvard Medical School boasts an impressive 13.1:1 faculty-student ratio.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You ever look into the stats of universities in America? They are primarily funded by the CCP. They hire Marxist and communist teachers. They push degeneracy, not education. I have to wonder what the end game is here. I am all for people furthering their education but I am noticing a big pattern with women going to universities and coming out the other side mentally ill.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It just goes to show how much of a joke the idea of meritorcracy is. The USA is a huge grift and propped up on a foundation of thievery, thuggery, slavery, deceit, and exploitation. Situations like this are ultra common for them but meanwhile they’re checking our credentials with an ultra fine tooth comb.
    Fixed that for you.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you are a 'legacy' meaning one of your parents went to a university you are given a priority over others. Blacks weren't allowed in many PWI schools until later so no opportunity to be a legacy.

Furthermore, there are a lack of males, but specifically white males in PWIs. White women are going to college if far greater numbers and are academically better on average in HS than white males. So, they are letting lesser white boys in to make up numbers:

Harvard law school is over 50% women. And so is their medical school With a total enrollment of 712 students (51% female / 49% male) and 9298 full-time faculty members, Harvard Medical School boasts an impressive 13.1:1 faculty-student ratio.

"White Males Left Behind by Feminized Education System"
    "Our boys. What about our boys?! They don't care about our boys! #MensRights"

Their fault. These white males control and run this corrupt system and they are still overrepresented in government, Wall Street, school boards and superintendent positions, endless well-earning professions, and powerful sectors of this society in spite of the white population numbers declining supposedly and in spite of a growing non-Anglo population. And the powerful elite and politicians will at times flip flop between being white first and money/power first in order to conveniently protect theirvery own bottomline. So if it means they have to sacrifice a few white lives to maintain their status quo and promote money-making agendas, then they will do so. After all, they fiercely kept Jeffery Epstein alive and breathing for decades until he suddenly became such a huge risk and liability for them.

These white descendants of terroristic thugs have allowed school shooters, race soldiers, terrorists, Wall Street criminals, devious white first feminists, incels, degenerates, and lunatics to run amok. These white males allowed this faux feminism and LGBTQ lunacy, spearheaded by scornful white females, queers and transformers that just want to control the whip, to happen. If you allow your own females to overthrow you that easily, thne you are not a good leader and you were never truly meant to lead anyone.

This "anti-white male" panic is a shining example of false victimhood and faux oppression being used to deflect from the reality thay they are the among the biggest shameless oppressors and terrorists on Earth.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We went from having white, wealthy, shameless, bonafide liars like Donald Trump in office to having shameless, bonafide white gay Latino Republican liars like George Santos that completely fabricate their resumes, family heritage, and history.

George Santos even OUTRIGHT LIED about having Holocaust survivors in his family. Where in the hell is the open outrage and boycott campaign from the white Jewish community? Are the Jewish Mafia afraid of the LGBT Mafia even though they are one and the same? Once again, all that smoke for Kanye West and Kyrie Iriving, but none for Amazon, Donald Trump, George Santos, and these non-Black others.

WHY IS GEORGE SANTOS NOT GETTING REMOVED FROM OFFICE AND CHARGED WITH FRAUD? WHY IS THE WHITE MEDIA NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS. GEORGE SANTOS COMMITTED A FEDERAL CRIME. THIS IS A FEDERAL CRIME. I REPEAT, THIS IS A FEDERAL CRIME. #LockHimUp #LOCKHIMTHEHELLUP

"Before you are hired, you must sign and certify the accuracy of the information in your application. If you misrepresent your experience or education, or provide false or fraudulent information in or with your application, it may be grounds for not hiring you or for firing you after you begin work. Making false or fraudulent statements also may be punishable by fine or imprisonment."

Look how they are justifying criminality and spinning this. F*CK THIS PLACE. Incoming Republican congressman may have lied on resumé: NYT report

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?
    THEY WOULD NOT BE DEFENDING GEORGE SANTOS IF HE WAS BLACK.

He would be sharing a hairy bar of Bubba soap with Andrew Gillum in prison right now.

These whites and non-Blacks are more open and proud of their corruption, anti-Black racism, hypocrisy than ever before. Diversity my Black ass. You call this progress? This is open, unapologetic white privilege and white supremacy at the expense of progress.
    They want open liars and people with openly poor character to run everything.

This is what America looks like right now:
    GIF by mtv
    Woman Girls GIF by INTO ACTION
    permit patty calling the police GIF
    Immigrate Border Control GIF by INTO ACTION
    Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Joe Biden Falling GIF by GIPHY News

This country is DOOMED. It is DOOMED not because of Black people, but because of unchecked white corruption, injustice, anti-Black racism, illegal flooding of illegality, and Y'all Qaeda.