Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
This is such a sad video. Black father has a biracial son (white mother). Little kid, I'm guessing under 6. The son asks why he is Black and mom is White and says "I'm glad I'm not as black as you". A few things: 1. The dad's answer 2. Questions about the environment and mother. 3. Going forward, I have doubts the father will take steps to instill some pride in his son.
As an aside, I've been listening to this channel. I haven't subscribed but I have been going through his recent videos. He said he was formerly a conservative. and says when he was 'in the sunken place'. I kinda, sorta remember him back then. He seemed familiar when I recently saw his videos the past month or so. I've heard him parrot some of the same B1 stuff, the major black influencers say. I've seen him go hard on Larry Elder and Candace Owens. I've also heard TBA comment on his video and say 'Even a broken clock is correct twice a day'. My guess is TBA remembers him from his conservative days and/or doesn't believe he's changed to our side.

Lastly, I've known plenty of bi-racials and they have come in all mindsets from clinging to any semblance of whiteness to being very pro black. We have a couple on here and if they are here they are B1. I haven't seen any non B1 members, although there could be I suppose. Many of us have biracial relatives. I disagree with Dr. Umar about interracial relationships. I've seen people with white girlfriends who are very pro black. More than the average sista. I know a guy from my college days whose mom remarried a white guy and they are all very pro Black. Everything comes down to the individual and who you vet and decide to have a relationship with.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is such a sad video. Black father has a biracial son (white mother). Little kid, I'm guessing under 6. The son asks why he is Black and mom is White and says "I'm glad I'm not as black as you". A few things: 1. The dad's answer 2. Questions about the environment and mother. 3. Going forward, I have doubts the father will take steps to instill some pride in his son.
As an aside, I've been listening to this channel. I haven't subscribed but I have been going through his recent videos. He said he was formerly a conservative. and says when he was 'in the sunken place'. I kinda, sorta remember him back then. He seemed familiar when I recently saw his videos the past month or so. I've heard him parrot some of the same B1 stuff, the major black influencers say. I've seen him go hard on Larry Elder and Candace Owens. I've also heard TBA comment on his video and say 'Even a broken clock is correct twice a day'. My guess is TBA remembers him from his conservative days and/or doesn't believe he's changed to our side.

Lastly, I've known plenty of bi-racials and they have come in all mindsets from clinging to any semblance of whiteness to being very pro black. We have a couple on here and if they are here they are B1. I haven't seen any non B1 members, although there could be I suppose. Many of us have biracial relatives. I disagree with Dr. Umar about interracial relationships. I've seen people with white girlfriends who are very pro black. More than the average sista. I know a guy from my college days whose mom remarried a white guy and they are all very pro Black. Everything comes down to the individual and who you vet and decide to have a relationship with.

Tragic