Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Anti-Black East Indian Wants to Run For President!!

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you're wondering how Asians are so rich then you need to understand that it's the Asians from India who are the wealthiest. I don't think people truly understand how much money & effort were put into India by America & the EU. Once America & the EU figured out decades ago that high level mathematics that originate from India are needed to create complex algorithms the brain drain & HB1 visa game was on and popping.
    Fast forward to the present day & one of their white washed children wants to be President of these United States with the expressed interest of ending anything for Black Americans. He's only 37 by the way.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you're wondering how Asians are so rich then you need to understand that it's the Asians from India who are the wealthiest. I don't think people truly understand how much money & effort were put into India by America & the EU. Once America & the EU figured out decades ago that high level mathematics that originate from India are needed to create complex algorithms the brain drain & HB1 visa game was on and popping.
    Fast forward to the present day & one of their white washed children wants to be President of these United States with the expressed interest of ending anything for Black Americans. He's only 37 by the way.
    Ya know? With that attitude he too could be shot in the face like Ghandi. ijs 🤷🏾‍♂️

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    High-level mathematics from India? I thought that came from certain parts of the Middle East.

Most Indians are also dark if not darker than many Black people. That's why it annoys me when people say that people get discriminated by skin color.

Skin color and race are not the same thing.
    Black people are treated the worst across the world, including the US. That's why the darkest Indian, Southeast Asian or Latino can be more valued and treated better than any lighter skinned Black person (monoracial or biracial).

Skin color, race, and ethnic group are not the same thing.
    That's why a Black Jew or a Black Latino can be oppressed, casted at the bottom caste, and considered a fake Jew or an inauthentic Latino by the racist white and non-Black Jewish and Latinos.

Race and ethnic group are not the same thing.
    In the US, that's why a non-DOACS Black person (African/Caribbean/British/other immigrant) can be treated better than a Black DOACS person.

ART
    ART
    Being white is why white Latinos and white Jewish have more opportunities. Bilingual is a plus!
    ART
    ART
    Race and ethnic group are not the same thing.
    In the US, that's why a non-DOACS Black person (African/Caribbean/British/other immigrant) can be treated a tiny bit better than a Black DOACS person. Though, the "hard working immigrant" sticker and praise along with any "decent" treatment that comes with it is always superficial and used to make Black DOACS people feel bad about ourselves and to alienate immigrant Black people away from us and pit us against each other because "you're better and work smarter and harder than those lowly, lazy Negro akatas, right Mr. Obama?"

They even do use this divide and conquer strategy with Black nerds, Black misfits, and Black LGBTQ people who "feel rejected and not embraced enough" by other Black people.

"You're better and work smarter and harder than those thugs and ghetto hoodrats like Black Steve and Shanaynay, right Urkel and Ketanji?"

"You're way cooler, different, and more magical than those other Negroes, right Fresh Prince, Frank Ocean, Morgan Freeman, Slash, Lil Nas X, and Kanye West?"

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I've seen a lot of anti-blackness from Indians. They treat African university students there very badly.

As a collective, its been my experience. If they haven't met any western Blacks they assume you are native African and treat you accordingly. When they see you are black with a western passport they treat you better.

That said, I have 2 very good Indian friends. Both cool AF. Also, a few others. Like many groups, there are exceptions but the majority are basically anti black.

The ones in America have a lot of hotels in the hood, that service hookers, drug addicts, etc, and they see us all like that. Even though they know better. As landlords, they won't rent to us if they can.

ART
    ART
    I would gladly not rent from or to them if I could help it. I'll gladly return the favor. Besides, I don't want my home, walls, and belongings permanently smelling like some unpleasant Indian buffet or a pungent Indian spice section at a niche grocery store in India where public defecation and open sexual assaults occur.

The East Indian males as a collective are notoriously anti-Black racist, colorist, sexist and misogynistic. And East Indian females can be pretty hostile, passive aggresive, and racist to Black people, especially Black women.

This reminds me of a post I made in regards to how East Indians in America benefit and make money from Black people being made homeless, yet still have contempt for us just like all of these other non-Black groups.

Many homeless Black people (and those at risk of homelessness) had to rely on or move into the homes of family or friends (regardless of how well or how bad they got along), stay on the streets, stay with strangers, or stay in motels/hotels/AirBnBs. And don't get me started on how horrible a lot of the motel and hotel owners (especially the racist East Indians) treat their struggling Black homeless travelers and how they ripoff these poor travelers and even put them in uncleaned rooms while often treating them like absolute sh-t at the lowest point of their lives.

The crazy thing is that these East Indians and other Southeast Asians, Arabs, Latinos, and non-Black Native Americans can all be considered "Brown" when convenient even though they help to mistreat, abuse, attack, oppress, and exploit us Black people like the whites and East Asians do. And the media and society continues to promote a fictional, collective Black and Brown alliance that doesn't exist anywhere, let alone in the real world. Smmfh. These whites and non-Blacks are all systematically unified against Black people, our interests, our souls and spirits, and our well-being. Black and Brown my f-cking ãss.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No thanks. I’ve had more problems with Indians than anyone else. I’ve known a few cool ones, and even then we weren’t right buddies or anything. A Christian Indian friend (and I do find the Christians are a bit more agreeable, but not always) admitted that East Indians ruin every place they settle; eg. Africa, Carribean, South America.

ART
    ART
    Wow, they sound no different than whites and Latinos ruining and colonizing things. Even other Asians like the Chinese are guilty of doing this. Despite all the negative things they'll say about us and our cities, notice how they'll still invade our neighborhoods and displace us under the false pretense of "make things better" (ethnic cleansing by way of gentrification, discrimination, and pricing people out of existence) especially when property prices are cheap enough for them? They then erase, take claim to or bastardize any positive aspects that we created.