Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Anti Black Native American History.

HeffDawg

Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    👁️‍🗨️

Here in Florida we celebrate Juneteenth beginning May 19th up until like 4th of July... My fam usually takes Sundays to watch old documentaries with the family after religious events. We just let it play in the background all day.
    What you saying that black people are Indians?

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    Hello #B1 👁️🖤 Happy Sunday 👑
    🔥 I'm certainly NOT speaking for All BLACK-Americans in this regard ie being native Americans ....but
    Some PORTIONS of our👁️ 🖤👁️COMMUNITY that INDEED HAVE DNA 🧬 of NATIVE Americans! Black Americans that came before Columbus.👁️‍🗨️☕ ( There's actually a book at the library by this name)..
    I don't actually claim myself to be a true native American because I don't receive any of the benefits..... But I am a blackfoot honorary member of the slapahoe tribe 💜👁️‍🗨️🤓 I just know MY roots.🧬♾️ My maternal great-grandmother and her mother 3nd Great G'ma bloodline🩸🧬 came off of the Catilda🤫 ( said to be one of the last slave ships to land in America)♾️👁️ ~The Petrus slave name~ bloodline out of Virginia. Now my PATERNAL lineage is very cloudy murky muddy water like a MUGGLE or mudblood.
    I have lots of NATIVE American, Cuban and Bahamian off of my paternal lineage ( because Papa was a rolling stone traded by the white man. Crossed the land).
    My great grandfather's also have a percentage of European or white DNA being that, Grandfather (my mother's father) was a biracial blue vein looked very much similar to that of Langston Hughes. ☕👁️‍🗨️
    🅾️🅾️🅾️🅾️🅾️🅾️🧠🔥
    But my short answer is NO, sir.
    I would never classify such a HUGE majority of human DNA into ONE race category such as NATIVE-American. I have studied MY ROOTS over the last 30 years to know better.
    My own personal history cannot be categorized as a COLOR which would be BLACK 🐈‍⬛ or a CONTINENT which would be AFRICA- AmericLan 🤫🤓👁️‍🗨️☕ when I've never stepped foot on Africa and I barely passed the brown paper bag test 💜🤓👁️‍🗨️
    but I am appreciative of your interest in the topic...
    #Genealogy is another hobby of mine. 👁️♾️🙏🏾... Asè 👑 and Good day.

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    👁️‍🗨️

Here in Florida we celebrate Juneteenth beginning May 19th up until like 4th of July... My fam usually takes Sundays to watch old documentaries with the family after religious events. We just let it play in the background all day.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Hello #B1 👁️🖤 Happy Sunday 👑
    🔥 I'm certainly NOT speaking for All BLACK-Americans in this regard ie being native Americans ....but

Some PORTIONS of our👁️ 🖤👁️COMMUNITY that INDEED HAVE DNA 🧬 of NATIVE Americans! Black Americans that came before Columbus.👁️‍🗨️☕ ( There's actually a book at the library by this name)..
    I don't actually claim myself to be a true native American because I don't receive any of the benefits..... But I am a blackfoot honorary member of the slapahoe tribe 💜👁️‍🗨️🤓 I just know MY roots.🧬♾️ My maternal great-grandmother and her mother 3nd Great G'ma bloodline🩸🧬 came off of the Catilda🤫 ( said to be one of the last slave ships to land in America)♾️👁️ ~The Petrus slave name~ bloodline out of Virginia. Now my PATERNAL lineage is very cloudy murky muddy water like a MUGGLE or mudblood.
    I have lots of NATIVE American, Cuban and Bahamian off of my paternal lineage ( because Papa was a rolling stone traded by the white man. Crossed the land).
    My great grandfather's also have a percentage of European or white DNA being that, Grandfather (my mother's father) was a biracial blue vein looked very much similar to that of Langston Hughes. ☕👁️‍🗨️
    🅾️🅾️🅾️🅾️🅾️🅾️🧠🔥
    But my short answer is NO, sir.
    I would never classify such a HUGE majority of human DNA into ONE race category such as NATIVE-American. I have studied MY ROOTS over the last 30 years to know better.
    My own personal history cannot be categorized as a COLOR which would be BLACK 🐈‍⬛ or a CONTINENT which would be AFRICA- AmericLan 🤫🤓👁️‍🗨️☕ when I've never stepped foot on Africa and I barely passed the brown paper bag test 💜🤓👁️‍🗨️
    but I am appreciative of your interest in the topic...
    #Genealogy is another hobby of mine. 👁️♾️🙏🏾... Asè 👑 and Good day.

I hear ya. There’s folks out there that hate who they are so bad that they try to rewrite history and say that we were always here and I wanted to see if that was the and you were sliding in on.

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    I hear ya. There’s folks out there that hate who they are so bad that they try to rewrite history and say that we were always here and I wanted to see if that was the and you were sliding in on.
    🆒...
    Happy Amazon GIF
    🤓👑🔥♾️🅾️🅾️🅾️🅾️🅾️🅾️♾️

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    🤓 But you know HeffDawg if you sincerely research the content that people join in the platform provide and thoroughly vet them before engaging them you might actually elevate your mentality and in doing so elevate our community.....
    Constantly being on the defense and trying to say you're not one of us and you can't sit at our table is why the black Americans stay chasing our tails..
    The honest fact of the matter is if we did our own genetic research or traced our genealogy we wouldn't feel the need to be competitive against people that should be our allies there's a lot of money that was denied to us this is receipts that can be used as reparations against the United States of America that is our true enemy not people that may only have one drop or 10%.....
    If you invested as much energy as you do and fUcKy and pettiness....
    We might actually build a nation. 🤟🏾☕💜
    🅾️🅾️🅾️🅾️🅾️🅾️🤓 ... And the main color we should be concerned with is GREEN 💚 ...
    Who is actually monetarily allied with the Black American plight ?💲🤓 ... ✅❎✅ Happy ☀️ day 🧠🔥🌺💕 #B1 I'm black enough I'm Petty enough and I'm tough enough I'm always going to be a formidable opponent even if I have to come up against my own people....

original_f9bce8be-3327-487b-ab8c-d603b07a1b9a_IMG_20220727_085136934.jpg