The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Anti-vaxx Call center op for hospital crying cause she getting let go

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Don’t mess with the money, period it’s the sure fire way to get let go from anywhere.
    Exactly it’s basic math.

Y = 5

I generate Y and pay you Y - 4 when your actions cause that initial Y to decrease you gotta go. When Y goes to 1 I break even when it gets to 0 I’m at a loss.

See ya!

lexodyssey

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Exactly it’s basic math.

Y = 5

I generate Y and pay you Y - 4 when your actions cause that initial Y to decrease you gotta go. When Y goes to 1 I break even when it gets to 0 I’m at a loss.

See ya!
    Yeah, they hired her to do a job and she refused. That means she has to go because she's not completing the task she's being paid to do. It's the same with any other job, this one just happens to be about vaccines. Also, she was dumb enough to tweet about it and tell the world she refused to do her job lol

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Yeah, they hired her to do a job and she refused. That means she has to go because she's not completing the task she's being paid to do. It's the same with any other job, this one just happens to be about v-a-xs. Also, she was dumb enough to tweet about it and tell the world she refused to do her job lol
    Amen sis. Do the work or don't do it, just don't be suprised that when you don't do the work they ain't going to want you there anymore.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I imagine it's like she said, shes been working there for 10 years and now they'll let her go for 1 issue.
    Why you makin excuses for stupid? She did shit and got a dumb consequence. She gotta charge it to the game she should thought about that 10 years before she started turning money away. Shit sucks and if you morally against it its better to quit or ask for another role than just straight up refuse to complete your tasks.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Why you makin excuses for stupid? She did ish and got a dumb consequence. She gotta charge it to the game she should thought about that 10 years before she started turning money away. ish sucks and if you morally against it its better to quit or ask for another role than just straight up refuse to complete your tasks.
    I doubt she didn't know the consequences of her actions. The fact is she didn't know she'd be forced to vax children. I don't see how it should be labeled "dumb". Maybe people with integrity are becoming obsolete in this new normal society.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly it’s basic math.

Y = 5

See ya!
    What if that Y=0

You rip off BSD and now that Y= 1 trillion?

usher laugh

(I just started a compile and I'm bouncing off the walls with boredom. Help me)