App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I think he should have stuck around ... He did shock the R candidates, from what I saw during the debate highlights ... I'm sure they wanted him out of the way ...

... On another note stay on in there and find out what those folks really think of you ...

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I asked AI
do you know what woke means?

Yes, the term "woke" originated from African American Vernacular English (AAVE) and initially referred to being aware of social and political issues, especially those related to racism and injustice. Over time, its usage has expanded, and now it is often used more broadly to describe a heightened awareness of various social issues, including those related to gender, identity, and inequality. It can also be used to characterize individuals or actions perceived as socially progressive or politically correct. The term has become a part of popular culture and discussions around social awareness.

So why would any person be against people who are woke?

People may have different perspectives on the concept of being "woke," and some individuals might express opposition for various reasons. Here are a few possible reasons why someone might be against those who are considered "woke":
  1. Perceived Overreach: Some critics argue that individuals who identify as woke or engage in woke culture may sometimes be perceived as imposing their views on others or advocating for extreme measures. This perceived overreach can lead to resistance.
  2. Political or Cultural Differences: Opposition may arise from differing political or cultural beliefs. People with conservative or traditional views may resist what they perceive as overly progressive or liberal positions associated with being woke.
  3. Rejection of Identity Politics: Critics may reject what they see as an emphasis on identity politics within woke movements. Some argue that this approach can lead to division rather than unity.
  4. Concerns about Cancel Culture: The concept of cancel culture, which is sometimes associated with woke movements, involves boycotting or ostracizing individuals or entities perceived as promoting offensive views. Some may oppose cancel culture, viewing it as limiting free speech and stifling open dialogue.
  5. Misunderstanding or Stereotyping: There can be misunderstandings or stereotypes associated with the term "woke," leading some to believe it implies an unrealistic or overly idealistic worldview.
It's important to note that opinions on being woke can vary widely, and individuals may have nuanced perspectives. Additionally, the term itself can be subjective and used differently by different people.

User

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I asked AI
do you know what woke means?

Yes, the term "woke" originated from African American Vernacular English (AAVE) and initially referred to being aware of social and political issues, especially those related to racism and injustice. Over time, its usage has expanded, and now it is often used more broadly to describe a heightened awareness of various social issues, including those related to gender, identity, and inequality. It can also be used to characterize individuals or actions perceived as socially progressive or politically correct. The term has become a part of popular culture and discussions around social awareness.

So why would any person be against people who are woke?

People may have different perspectives on the concept of being "woke," and some individuals might express opposition for various reasons. Here are a few possible reasons why someone might be against those who are considered "woke":
  1. Perceived Overreach: Some critics argue that individuals who identify as woke or engage in woke culture may sometimes be perceived as imposing their views on others or advocating for extreme measures. This perceived overreach can lead to resistance.
  2. Political or Cultural Differences: Opposition may arise from differing political or cultural beliefs. People with conservative or traditional views may resist what they perceive as overly progressive or liberal positions associated with being woke.
  3. Rejection of Identity Politics: Critics may reject what they see as an emphasis on identity politics within woke movements. Some argue that this approach can lead to division rather than unity.
  4. Concerns about Cancel Culture: The concept of cancel culture, which is sometimes associated with woke movements, involves boycotting or ostracizing individuals or entities perceived as promoting offensive views. Some may oppose cancel culture, viewing it as limiting free speech and stifling open dialogue.
  5. Misunderstanding or Stereotyping: There can be misunderstandings or stereotypes associated with the term "woke," leading some to believe it implies an unrealistic or overly idealistic worldview.
It's important to note that opinions on being woke can vary widely, and individuals may have nuanced perspectives. Additionally, the term itself can be subjective and used differently by different people.

User
Interesting, thanks.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I think he should have stuck around ... He did shock the R candidates, from what I saw during the debate highlights ... I'm sure they wanted him out of the way ...

... On another note stay on in there and find out what those folks really think of you ...
Recently someone reminded me that most of the Asians who’ve come to US from the mid-60s on (there are exceptions) are wealthy (upper middle class is wealthy in many countries) and have been so for generations. That racism is baked in because it usually goes along with the classist territory.
Since this guy and those like him consider themselves to be superior, they not really caring about what some Republican from a lower class thinks about them…unless they got a serious case of white fever.