App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
yesterday on the news, they're getting terror charges. I saw some wild footage last night that really put the cops in danger. and the news mentioned most of those arrested wasn't even from ATL. they're catching on it's not the locals starting shit.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Know propaganda when you see it .....I remember being in Baltimore during the Freddie Gray uprising I remember seeing the agent provocateurs robbing the CVS with cop issue boots on.....what better way to get "sympathy" for the cops? ANTIFA hates NAZIS they're alright with me yes they'll fight cops but do we really know it was them and not some paid undercover who started the trouble? QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!! ✊🏿By the way they're already "labeled" a "terrorist group" but it's funny all of these white extremist groups haven't been name nor have these cop gangs that exist...ithe FBI is full of shit.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Know propaganda when you see it .....I remember being in Baltimore during the Freddie Gray uprising I remember seeing the agent provocateurs robi g the CVS with cop issue boots on.....what better way to get "sympathy" for the cops? ANTIFA hates NAZIS they're alright with me yes they'll fight cops but do we really know it was them and not some paid undercover who started the trouble? QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!! ✊🏿By the way they're already "labeled" a "terrorist group" but it's funny all of these white extremist groups haven't been name nor have these cop gangs that exist...ithe FBI is full of shit.

We have whole Nazi gangs in LA County Sheriff that are somehow not terrorists.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    yesterday on the news, they're getting terror charges. I saw some wild footage last night that really put the cops in danger. and the news mentioned most of those arrested wasn't even from ATL. they're catching on it's not the locals starting shit.
    I saw footage yesterday that fireworks were set off & were totally out of police control. As soon as I find that footage, I'll post it. This is what I've found so far.

blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    yeah, the footage with the fireworks blasting near the cops is what I saw yesterday. that looked scary af.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The United States has NO intention of defunding the police state. They're showing us the future of policing whether it be citizen funded or privatized. We as a people need to prepare to make it clear that if you hurt one of us you deal with all of us that's how you get bullies to back off. Getting names and addresses of cops will assure that they play fair in these streets knowing that they can be touched at any time because they don't like when we "Pull up" to the places they live "Pull Season " can happen anytime if we practice that we'll see changes in how we are treated. ✊🏿 I could care less I've been on their list for years so they know my get down. Fuck'em they're the Terrorists!

20220919_154654.jpg

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The United States has NO intention of defunding the police state. They're showing us the future of policing whether it be citizen funded or privatized. We as a people need to prepare to make it clear that if you hurt one of us you deal with all of us that's how you get bullies to back off. Getting names and addresses of cops will assure that they play fair in these streets knowing that they can be touched at any time because they don't like when we "Pull up" to the places they live "Pull Season " can happen anytime if we practice that we'll see changes in how we are treated. ✊🏿 I could care less I've been on their list for years so they know my get down. Fuck'em they're the Terrorists!

View attachment 7036
    They're about to turn the police into a foreign force policing Black neighborhoods. The crackdowns on us are going to 10x worse.

ART
    ART
    They'll probably get the anti-Black racist Russians, Chinese, white Jewish, white Israelis, Latinos, illegals, and white Ukrainians on the foreign force too. And if any of the Black citizens take issue with this and raise any concerns or give the foreign force a "hard time", then the Black citizens will be vilified and labeled as xenophobic, racist, antisemitic, divisive, nationalist, extremist, terrorist, non-compliant, etc.

Dukect

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Maybe it's just me but I don't trust any organization if I don't know who's behind that said organization so I'm not a 100% behind antifa.

Troy
    Troy
    You’re smart that’s why.
    ZxBro
    ZxBro
    When you're in these protest situations you can never fully trust anyone but your own people I've been at protests with antifa and members of Anonymous (where'd they go?) Battling against police during a Klan rally along with members of the new Black Panther Party and Black gun club......we actually partied after the event and everyone was chill take from that what you will. Many people of different backgrounds hate the Klan and Neo nazi /skin heads sometimes you just take the help you get. You learn tactics and information and you keep it moving. ✊🏿
    Reactions: ART

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Conservatives would say that Antifa is just the same as the alt right people in Charlottesville, 2 sides of the same coin. I wouldn't. There is one distinct difference from what I know of both. The fringe right will and have gone after anyone. Random people. Antifa only go after it's stated opposition who are in action.

They go after fascist groups and people and the po po. Not random fascist and racists people, but the ones who are out there marching or counter marching. I don't have an issue. I am not supporting...or condoning. I'm letting them do them. The racist fascists? Yeah, I'm after them.