Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Any hobby musicians ?

Heatice

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
Watching Yanni playing his instrumentals in live concert especially when he plays his violin was the moment I fell in love with that particular instrument and I vowed to master how to play. It's one hell of a musical instrument to play but I have been playing it for 5 years now.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Does anyone here play an instrument? How long? And what made you start playing? I'm thinking about learning an instrument, I've played the violin and saxophone for school but never took it serious.
I started filling in for the church musician at 9 years old, playing the piano.
Played the clarinet, saxophone & drums in band from 7th to 9th grade.
What made me start playing was that our pianist had an emergency & couldn't attend service that morning.
I thought I'd take Band & learn other instruments. Started learning to play the flute as well, but never mastered it.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Piano from ages 8-12. Took it because my parents made me. Always wanted to learn to play the Saxophone though. Growing up listening to Kenny G, Dave Koz, Boney James, Grover Washington Jr, Walter Beasley and Najee there was no sound like it and I have been obsessed with it ever since.
    Thank god you didn't pick one up and subject your neighbors to the non-stop duck noises that would be coming out of your bathroom.