The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Any new year resolutions you want to keep?

Stan Zero

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I don't really ever bother with new year resolutions. I think if you want to make a change in your life, the best time is right now. But, if you're waiting for the new year to start fresh, I can't fault ya for that. What are your new years resolutions? Maybe to lose weight? Try new foods? Travel more?

I don't really have any myself, as I am already in the process of attempting to lose some extra weight, so I could keep that up I suppose.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I tend not to buy into this all that much but I am going to make an attempt this year. I wanna clean up my diet, get in better shape (I gained some weight the last few years), and I want to buy a house. The market seems like it will crash in 2023 or 2024 but those interest rates need to come back down. I don't wanna be paying 6.7% interest. If they can drop back down to 4% or less, that would be ideal.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I don't really ever bother with new year resolutions. I think if you want to make a change in your life, the best time is right now. But, if you're waiting for the new year to start fresh, I can't fault ya for that. What are your new years resolutions? Maybe to lose weight? Try new foods? Travel more?

I don't really have any myself, as I am already in the process of attempting to lose some extra weight, so I could keep that up I suppose.
    I dont bother with New Years resolutions too. However, I do have a mini spring clean this time of year, so I am currently doing that.