The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Any of y'all got a youtube channel?

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm about to start one for the hell of it. Probably with my brother.

Post yours so we can check it out.
    No, I don't have one. I purposefully don't, i would get in trouble and I know it. Especially speaking my mind. I had to learn the hard way on Twitter... 3 accounts later.
    Post your channel when it goes live.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have to get back into posting on it regularly... Just gaming vids and very old vlogs at the moment.

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by Justin

A.B.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I started one a couple of months ago, but I don't show my face yet. It's just a test to see what I can do with it. And if I can turn it into another income stream. But don't be mistaken, it is work! If you're thinking of starting a channel, if you wanna make money from it. Make sure your niche is making money on YouTube 1st. I've heard some sad stories about ppl working for years and not making a dime. But then some of them changed topics/niches on their channel and it skyrocketed. Just gotta stay consistent with good content.

Here's a Tip to help - CREATIVE COMMONS - You can use creative commons (Other peoples videos) videos and images as you wish. Make a few changes and reupload already viral videos. Just change the filter when you search for creative commons videos and/or images.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I don't have a YouTube channel yet and it's not that I don't want to have one but it's the time to manage it and keep adding contents all the time that I don't have at the moment. Maybe next year, I'm going to look into the possibility of starting one and I would focus on toddlers and their upgrading.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm about to start one for the hell of it. Probably with my brother.

Post yours so we can check it out.
    I personally think there is much opportunity on YouTube. However as it relates to content creators, topics, points of interest, etc., I fear that if not careful & without consideration for Unity valuable messages/creators will compete against each other. Some of this seems to be occurring between Twitter & YouTube content creators. On Fri & Sats I sometime find myself being forced to disengage from an excellent space on Twitter to check out TBA. So my personal feeling is that for twice a week we should be helping to build up his well established broadcast rather than trying to establish, what may very well be a valuable voice, contributor, etc., another competing content creator. So the very same creator on YouTube, Twitter, etc., is much more valuable in the 7:00pm slot as a lead-in to the 8:00pm broadcast on YouTube. So when we get to a point where we have an orderly 24 hour format across multiple platforms we can consolidate & have our own version of YouTube. And guys like Jay, Black Majority State at 6zeros.net, Fanbase, Black Junction, etc., can shepherd us on this path.

Tia2You

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I personally think there is much opportunity on YouTube. However as it relates to content creators, topics, points of interest, etc., I fear that if not careful & without consideration for Unity valuable messages/creators will compete against each other. Some of this seems to be occurring between Twitter & YouTube content creators. On Fri & Sats I sometime find myself being forced to disengage from an excellent space on Twitter to check out TBA. So my personal feeling is that for twice a week we should be helping to build up his well established broadcast rather than trying to establish, what may very well be a valuable voice, contributor, etc., another competing content creator. So the very same creator on YouTube, Twitter, etc., is much more valuable in the 7:00pm slot as a lead-in to the 8:00pm broadcast on YouTube. So when we get to a point where we have an orderly 24 hour format across multiple platforms we can consolidate & have our own version of YouTube. And guys like Jay, Black Majority State at 6zeros.net, Fanbase, Black Junction, etc., can shepherd us on this path.
    Are you on YT under this name?