The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Anybody Else Notice?

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Not only have they been pushing the interracial dating agenda through these youtube commericals, but they've pretty much 86'd Black straight males off the internet commercials. Lately its just being zesty Black (tethers?) dudes on everything from fast food to credit card advertisements.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    They want us taking on more of their degenerate traits. Social engineering along with "soft" genocidal tactics. Now that they've accepted that their birth rates will continue to go down, they are doing any and everything they can to kept ours as low as possible. They will fail!

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Are you implying there are no gay african americans?

Bmick#8
    Bmick#8
    No. I'm implying that they are going out of their way to not show straight Black American males in their advertising.
    Jay
    Jay
    If Lifestyle A is adopted by 2 out of 10 people but is present in 6 out of 10 commercials you don’t see an issue with that Kanu
    Kanu
    Kanu
    I was just playing devil's advocate. The truth is the gay agenda is going all in and will not be stopped without divine intervention.
    FA4Vs9n.png
    D

Deleted member 1946

Not only have they been pushing the interracial dating agenda through these youtube commericals, but they've pretty much 86'd Black straight males off the internet commercials. Lately its just being zesty Black (tethers?) dudes on everything from fast food to credit card advertisements.
    It is obvious what the agenda is. Split us up.

D

Deleted member 1946

They want us taking on more of their degenerate traits. Social engineering along with "soft" genocidal tactics. Now that they've accepted that their birth rates will continue to go down, they are doing any and everything they can to kept ours as low as possible. They will fail!
    Soft genocide is referred to "silent weapons, quiet wars."

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I've seen conservative white boys notice it. The only reason they are worried is because they think they are next.

Pushing white male/black female relationships has been going on for at least a decade or so. Ads, movies, etc. You see more white male/black female couples in movies way more than black male/ black women or even black male / white women

D

Deleted member 1946

I've seen conservative white boys notice it. The only reason they are worried is because they think they are next.

Pushing white male/black female relationships has been going on for at least a decade or so. Ads, movies, etc. You see more white male/black female couples in movies way more than black male/ black women or even black male / white women
    You are right. Way more interracial relationships on TV between black women and white men.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Think of the smallest minorities in America. They would be gays and mixed race couples (if we are to leave out trans people). I am not sure why there is such a heavy focus on these types of people if the end goal is for business. I feel like they want us erased at times. They almost always show white women with black men too, rarely is it the other way around which seems odd to me.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Saw a couple of commercials today to further prove me right: One was a holiday commercial wit some Zesty Haitian looking dude advertising phones (I think) and just a few minutes ago was a door dash commercial with a white dad, Black mom, and a caramel complected teen who could pass for bi-racial.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Also, whenever I've seen ads on bus and park benches for HIV meds it's a black gay couple.

Anyway, the agenda is not even secret anymore its wide open at this point.

Joe Biden and the Dems aren't even tryna hide it.
    Biden said he would only choose a black woman as VP. He chose one with a white husband even though her polls numbers weren't good and there were other options.

He said he would only choose a Black woman as Supreme Court justices. There are tens of Black female judges in federal and appeals courts, state courts and I looked up a lot of them. They were mostly married to Black men. Biden chose about 6 candidates. 5 married to white men and the one single one has never been linked to any man ever (probably lesbian). He bypassed all the sista judges married to Black men. All.

Biden was only going to choose a Black woman to be pres secretary. He chose an openly lesbian one who is married to either a black woman so light she can be white or a white woman. Hard to tell.

Gavin Newsom choosing Feinstein's replacement for senator, picked Laphonza Butler married to another woman.

The Dems are pushing it openly. There are a few brothers but there are far more sisters.

ShermX69X
    ShermX69X
    "ads on bus and park benches for HIV meds it's a black gay couple"

I don't like the look of it any more than you do, but from what I've noticed over the years is that while they love to make it look like Black males are the main group with HIV, and the main group spreading it along with other STD's, it's actually their demographic that is suffering more than ours simply for the fact that they are willfully blind to their own shortcomings and are always hatefully focusing on us far too much for their own good. Just another reason that their birth rates are still dropping.

This is why many of us keep telling everyone to leave them troglodytes alone!! We don't need them for anything if we come together.