The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Anybody here play chess?

DOSO

Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you play, go to chess.com and add Coreygoldwaves as a friend. I'm looking to get better. I'm intermediate but I'm playing as much as I can! I find that chess is a great game for us to play because we can apply a lot of it to strategies in life.
    I play chess. However, I haven't played in a while. I will check out chess.com. I usually play on Chess.net.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you play, go to chess.com and add Coreygoldwaves as a friend. I'm looking to get better. I'm intermediate but I'm playing as much as I can! I find that chess is a great game for us to play because we can apply a lot of it to strategies in life.
    I Wish i knew how to play id go on there and beat you down

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I just posted a few weeks ago, looking or people. I prefer to play in real life, but I need the practice too. I will elt you know when I sign up for an account.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I play chess but I don't play online. I'm a hardcore old school when it comes to chess playing. I was taught by my grandfather and till date, he's the only one that can beat me that I know of and have played against. I might get into playing online but it's not yet time.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I play chess but I don't play online. I'm a hardcore old school when it comes to chess playing. I was taught by my grandfather and till date, he's the only one that can beat me that I know of and have played against. I might get into playing online but it's not yet time.
    Teach me!

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are so many board games that I enjoyed playing, games such as Scrabble and Sorry but definitely not chess. The technicalities in playing chess is one thing that's very difficult for me. I'm open to learning how to play it whenever I get to see a good teacher and a playing partner.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I play Chess, but I really suck at it, but I could still pull a move or two when I am playing with someone. But I would still very much love to improve more on my chess gaming skill. As there is always a chess gaming competition they host in college yearly for those chess players and I am planning on enrolling this year. Wish me luck!