The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Anyone here invest in Crypto? How long have you invested for?

zBucks
I have been looking into cryptocurrency for a while now, and I honestly think it'd be a great way to make some extra money. I want to mine bitcoin for example, but I hear it's really tough to get into, and costs a lot due to having to have a really expensive PC that can mine. And if you want more, you would need to get more PCs.

But yeah, I want to invest more, but I worry that it would result in me just losing money.

Avenger

Registered
zBucks
Yeah I have some in a few different cryptos. It's really a long term thing because it's so volatile. I just throw in a few bucks here and there and then try not to watch it because the dips can be a little hard to handle lol I haven't gotten into mining though, I'm not sure if it's worth the effort unless you're really going to go at it.

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I have a few investments in crypto. I kind of just bought it and sat on it. One of them went bust and I lost everything but I only invested like $50 so it wasn't that big of a deal. I am still learning this though so I am not sure if I will invest more or get more into stocks. Those seem to be rigged though.

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
I thought I invested in bitcoin around the time it started, but I think I had some on an old email of mine that I no longer have access to. If I just have 1 single bitcoin, I could be $45,000+ richer. But I haven't been able to get in. On top of that, I don't even know if I had any investments in it, but I still wanted to check just in case.

Avenger

Registered
zBucks
I thought I invested in bitcoin around the time it started, but I think I had some on an old email of mine that I no longer have access to. If I just have 1 single bitcoin, I could be $45,000+ richer. But I haven't been able to get in. On top of that, I don't even know if I had any investments in it, but I still wanted to check just in case.
You need to get into that email lol