Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Anyone into Esports here? Maybe compete?

zBucks
Does anyone here take part in esports? Maybe you're part of a team, or you play 1v1 style games. I have always wondered if I could be good enough for an esports league. I doubt I have the needed skill to best most of the pros in most of the popular multiplayer games. I could maybe do okay in COD, but that's even a longshot as I haven't gave the series a real play for a long time.

If you compete in esports, what games do you play? Have you ever won an event/tournament? What was your biggest win?

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Nah, but I wouldn't mind giving it a try. I probably won't get far either, considering I don't have any talent in major games. I could maybe play some Smash Bros with my friends, but to compete is a whole other story. I wouldn't get far, lets just say that.

I used to think I was a pro at Madden growing up, but I was soon humbled by this dude I went to high school with. He was calling audibles like crazy and destroyed me by a ton. I couldn't stop the dude.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    My older brother was. He was part of a team for Halo and won some tournaments but he is married with a kid and another on the way so he don't have time for it anymore. My younger brother wants to get into it now though. I personally don't have the time or energy to put that much into a game.