the down and in sportstalk group

where we chop it up in regards to sports and hip hop...feel free to leave a vibe !!!!

Stats

Category
Podcasts
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Anyone Into Track And Field?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
The world championships are coming up next month. There were a few surprises in the nationals. As usual, in the sprints the American women will have to deal with the Jamaicans and women from other Caribbean islands plus the UK who got some heat but you don't hear as much.

African women are coming up a little plus one or two white women here and there.

Abbie Steiner didn't do well in the championships. And those who follow track know that every white person is now her fan for no other reason is she's a white girl who is a top 5 or top 10 runner in a black dominated sport.

Same with Matthew Boling who is having an off year. Anyway, I want to see some great times. My favorite runner is that young brotha Knighton. He was world class while in HS, which is amazing. There is a HS kid who is like 15 years old running 45 in the 400m. That's crazy.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Erriyon Knighton is a stud. He will begin to fill out with muscle next year before the Olympics. He'll only get faster at the end of his 200. He won't beat Noah Lyles in the World's this year though. That guy's a beast.

Sha'Carri Richardson has had a fantastic year. Hopefully she can maintain the hot streak into the World's. I expect her to medal. The Jamaicans don't run hard until the World's/Olympics. Shelly and Jackson will be tough to best in the 100/200. Don't sleep on Marie Ta Lou, she's been quietly saving herself.

Abby Steiner is talented but she didn't run well this year at all. She recently revealed that she was injured, which sort of explains her struggles. Maybe next year for her., she'll be back. Too much talent. White folks obsess about Abby, coons in the States and off code Jamaican fans are the worst. This dude from Jamaica on YT with a channel called Sprint Factory or something like that, literally roots for Abby to beat every black American sprinter. It's sick. He had nothing but hate for Gabby Thomas and Sha'Carri, but soon ate his words after the National's. He's from Jamaica, why is he watching our national's? To support Abby and see FBA's lose. Sick.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Erriyon Knighton is a stud. He will begin to fill out with muscle next year before the Olympics. He'll only get faster at the end of his 200. He won't beat Noah Lyles in the World's this year though. That guy's a beast.

Sha'Carri Richardson has had a fantastic year. Hopefully she can maintain the hot streak into the World's. I expect her to medal. The Jamaicans don't run hard until the World's/Olympics. Shelly and Jackson will be tough to best in the 100/200. Don't sleep on Marie Ta Lou, she's been quietly saving herself.

Abby Steiner is talented but she didn't run well this year at all. She recently revealed that she was injured, which sort of explains her struggles. Maybe next year for her., she'll be back. Too much talent. White folks obsess about Abby, coons in the States and off code Jamaican fans are the worst. This dude from Jamaica on YT with a channel called Sprint Factory or something like that, literally roots for Abby to beat every black American sprinter. It's sick. He had nothing but hate for Gabby Thomas and Sha'Carri, but soon ate his words after the National's. He's from Jamaica, why is he watching our national's? To support Abby and see FBA's lose. Sick.
    I called that sucker a coon! I know exactly who you're talking about! The Jamaican Jesse Lee Peterson!!! 🦝🦝🦝

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    His cooning is an embarrassing. He is over the top and loves to lecture Black Americans.

He ain't alone tho. There are some FBA coons on YT that are just as Becky struck as he is.

Rooting for Black women to lose to a hillbilly white girl is so off code to me.
    I called that sucker a coon! I know exactly who you're talking about! The Jamaican Jesse Lee Peterson!!! 🦝🦝🦝

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

You definitely know your stuff. Are you a former runner? I have been seeing some youtube short of a guy with an accent (sounds African) who is cooning for Abby Steiner. The Jamaican guy sounds like a coon. Hater. Jamaicans aren't liked by the other islands. Legitimately unfortunately. I am a huge fan of Knighton. I like that Sha'Carri has turned it around. Not as much flamboyance.
    I like to see good races, pretty much from any one.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Shelly Ann Fraser Pryce is one of my favorites. Love her personality. A little fighter and she's respectful and complimentary to other runners.

I ran track and have had the opportunity to watch or get beaten badly by some fairly big names. LOL. No shame in saying that at all.

A few stories along the way. Oh, that HS white girl, Mia Brahe Pederson is going to be the next great white hope. Them white folks gonna drop Steiner for her.

Matthew Boling is struggling as well. I'll see videos where white boys are desperate for him to do well and come with all kinds of excuses. Personally I think he may need to concentrate on the long jump. He also seems to run a better indoor 200 than outdoors which is kina weird.

Anyway, the world championships are gonna be good.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This is the future of track so far. Heard him in interviews, great kid. Speaks well, good head on his shoulders. Black coach as well and the vibe get from seeing his coach is he's a good brotha who will work on him as a person as well as an athlete. Really cheering for him.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The world championships are coming up next month. There were a few surprises in the nationals. As usual, in the sprints the American women will have to deal with the Jamaicans and women from other Caribbean islands plus the UK who got some heat but you don't hear as much.

African women are coming up a little plus one or two white women here and there.

Abbie Steiner didn't do well in the championships. And those who follow track know that every white person is now her fan for no other reason is she's a white girl who is a top 5 or top 10 runner in a black dominated sport.

Same with Matthew Boling who is having an off year. Anyway, I want to see some great times. My favorite runner is that young brotha Knighton. He was world class while in HS, which is amazing. There is a HS kid who is like 15 years old running 45 in the 400m. That's crazy.
    You didn’t even mention Sha’Carri

IMG_9059.jpeg

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    You didn’t even mention Sha’Carri

View attachment 8092
    in one of my posts I mentioned her. I am a fan of her. I felt badly for her. I thought she way too flamboyant but that's black folks culturally anyway. Everywhere. I think weed shouldn't get you banned. Anything that artificially enhances your ability should be banned but weed actually hurts your ability. Had she got drunk no problem. Its hypocritical. Anyway, I like her just that there are soooo many runners to talk about.