Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

App suggestions for Android phones (games, productivity, etc)

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I got a fairly okay phone that is kinda new, but I haven't really installed all too many apps on it. I have a decent amount of storage that I can take advantage of, so I figured I may as well download some mobile games, maybe some productivity apps, and maybe other apps that you guys suggest.

I mostly want to check out some mobile games, any suggestions for some good ones? I'm open to other fun and interesting apps though, so if there is something you would recommend, I'm open to suggestions.

leah.B1

Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
There's this realtor simulator game I have been into for a little bit. If you get bored with "running things" and building up houses/apartments etc then this game may not be for you but if you do like those things, its called "Rent Please! Landlord Sim".

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There's this realtor simulator game I have been into for a little bit. If you get bored with "running things" and building up houses/apartments etc then this game may not be for you but if you do like those things, its called "Rent Please! Landlord Sim".
    I like how that sounds. Seems like a game you can play and it won’t take too much of your attention.

leah.B1

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Its exactly that. You start off with buying a apartment complex and then you rent out the rooms. The more rooms you have, the more people and then the people, the more money you will receive to upgrade furniture and to get better living areas and recreational places. You can honestly be on there for like 5 minutes and then get off. Your money will still be collecting in the background.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Its exactly that. You start off with buying a apartment complex and then you rent out the rooms. The more rooms you have, the more people and then the people, the more money you will receive to upgrade furniture and to get better living areas and recreational places. You can honestly be on there for like 5 minutes and then get off. Your money will still be collecting in the background.
    Well I;m getting it hopefully there isn’t any play to win elements.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    TThat
    That does expound cool .. I member one person on here was saying there was a Sim game in which he used Powernomics principles to win .. Sounds like something similiar

leah.B1

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Well I;m getting it hopefully there isn’t any play to win elements.
    Thankfully thats not the whole game. Of course it does have small microtransactions IF you want to buy things but you definitely don't have too. The game doesn't run based off those. I haven't bought a thing and the game has been wonderful. I do have to add, you may have to watch ads to get more money but i feel like sometimes its worth it. Theres a person that comes to the apartment and basically gives you free money for the apartment but in exchange, you can watch an ad. Now, you don't have too but the more times he comes, the more money he brings sooo 👀 if you're in hard times lol, those ads come in handy. Plus the ads are like 20 seconds so its really not that bad.

leah.B1

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    TThat

That does expound cool .. I member one person on here was saying there was a Sim game in which he used Powernomics principles to win .. Sounds like something similiar
    Ooh, well I am not all the way sure about that one but it seems like it basically tells you how to build an apartment complex from scratch and turn your tenants complaints into compliments so that you can grow in your business . 🤷🏽‍♀️ Also to upgrade your electricity and water of course. Idk if it directly goes into powernomics per say.