Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Apple About To Drop Sideloading

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Apple is stingy as hell and will only do things like this when they are forced. Everyone knows that. I think they make good stuff but it is overpriced most of the time and you have less freedom. I am good on switching back to Apple even with this news.
    From a consumer side it seems restrictive and at times it is but there’s a reason why their app and accessory ecosystem is superior to every other device.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    From a consumer side it seems restrictive and at times it is but there’s a reason why their app and accessory ecosystem is superior to every other device.
    They do make good tech but they are like the Nintendo of the phone world. They want to control everything they own and I am just not on that. I am more in favor of opensource and being able to do what I please with what I buy. I never liked Apple's layout either. I had one iPhone years back and once I switched away, I never went back. That is just me though. I see why people like it. Just ain't for me.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They do make good tech but they are like the Nintendo of the phone world. They want to control everything they own and I am just not on that. I am more in favor of opensource and being able to do what I please with what I buy. I never liked Apple's layout either. I had one iPhone years back and once I switched away, I never went back. That is just me though. I see why people like it. Just ain't for me.
    Rejected No Way GIF by jumpman23

There's pros and cons to both, you have to just get in where you fit in. Because Apple may like to fully control their platforms but you have to give it to them, everything works pretty well. You don't get gimmicky crap, you don't have to worry about buggy software in the App Store, etc. That's why I like them because they make it easy for me to just focus on what I gotta get done.