Discuss episodes of your favorite New Black Media programs here

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Arab Wake-up Call: White Supremacy Plays A Cruel Prank!

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The current massacre of Palestinians by the hand of Israel is teaching the white passing immigrant class a simple yet harsh lesson; you’re not white! While I’m appalled at the bombing of innocent people and children I don’t have much sympathy for Arabs or Palestinians in America. Majority of them have been able to live a life free of the horrors our ancestors faced and they actively minimize our plight in America in order to get closer to white supremacy. Patrick Bet David is a great example of this, he’s a white passing Iranian that downplays any FBA struggle every chance he gets. In the linked video Professor words the situation perfectly by saying what white supremacy is doing to these Arab immigrants is a cruel prank, shattering their entire identity. I couldnt have chosen better words as I’ve maintained verbatim that white supremacy operates with a certain level of cruelty when dealing with non white people. What’s going on in Israel is horrible but it doesn’t compare to FBA atrocities.