The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Are scalpers still taking up all the new gen video game consoles?

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have wanted to get a PS5 and Xbox Series X for the longest time now. I haven't had much luck getting a PS5, but I was able to get an order in for an Xbox recently, so that's going good so far. But, I feel like the PS5 is still stuck behind a wall of annoying scalpers who are still trying to get more money out of this console.

I can't stand scalpers though. I don't know how many times I wanted to get a new gaming device, only to be stopped by scalpers buying up all the inventory.

Have you ever had to deal with scalpers when it came to getting a new console? Are you guys seeing any ads online for expensive consoles?

lexodyssey

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
The scalpers are the worst. I tried so hard to get a PS5 last year and never had any luck. Now that new Halo Xbox console came out for pre order and it sold out as soon as it was released. The problem is the companies selling them don't do anything about it so the people who actually support the games get left out.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have wanted to get a PS5 and Xbox Series X for the longest time now. I haven't had much luck getting a PS5, but I was able to get an order in for an Xbox recently, so that's going good so far. But, I feel like the PS5 is still stuck behind a wall of annoying scalpers who are still trying to get more money out of this console.

I can't stand scalpers though. I don't know how many times I wanted to get a new gaming device, only to be stopped by scalpers buying up all the inventory.

Have you ever had to deal with scalpers when it came to getting a new console? Are you guys seeing any ads online for expensive consoles?
    Microsoft was stupid for making Series S, it’s using up resources they could be using to make more Series X’s.