The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Are there any TV programs safe for kids these days?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It has changed a lot since I was growing up. I see nothing but LGBT and political propaganda everywhere when it comes to children's TV programs. It is less about television at this point and more about legit programming. I don't know if TV is safe anymore. Maybe it never was? If I had a kid right now, I would not feel comfortable letting them watch Disney, Nick, or any of the other children's networks.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The agenda is in full effect! I was glad that this generation of Black children could enjoy the new Proud Family (which was a good Black cartoon)...but then I saw Billy Porter & E.J. Johnson in the cast playing gay characters. It's not Disney's job to teach kids about homosexuality, or any sexuality, for that matter. Hard pass.

Jay_Judah202

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It has changed a lot since I was growing up. I see nothing but LGBT and political propaganda everywhere when it comes to children's TV programs. It is less about television at this point and more about legit programming. I don't know if TV is safe anymore. Maybe it never was? If I had a kid right now, I would not feel comfortable letting them watch Disney, Nick, or any of the other children's networks.
I have a 9 year old so I feel you. He watches the same stuff I watched as a kid...Hey Arnold, Jackie Chan Adventures, Moesha, X-Men, etc. These new shows are outta control with the gay, and pedophile agendas. I never thought I'd be the parent who shelters my children but nowadays it's imperative.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have a 9 year old so I feel you. He watches the same stuff I watched as a kid...Hey Arnold, Jackie Chan Adventures, Moesha, X-Men, etc. These new shows are outta control with the gay, and pedophile agendas. I never thought I'd be the parent who shelters my children but nowadays it's imperative.
That is a good way to go about it. I mean all those cartoons are still new for them and they came from a safer time. I don't even have kids yet and it drives me nuts seeing what they consider to be "kids TV". I remember seeing some drag queen thing on Nick Jr and about lost it. Like I am fine with these people living their lives and do them, I don't judge but you are not to be forcing your lifestyle or your sexuality on people's children!

Dukect

Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is the main reason for a true Black Media for the children as they can have some programs for them that do not mess them up like what the White media has done and will continue to do so.

But for right now the best bet is for them to watch some old cartoons but with the parents watching right with them.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I don't even want some reading old disney stuff or watching disney because all the plots have a love interest of some sort. Why do little kids need stories about characters falling in love and getting married? They are supposed to enjoy being in a latent period until at least 11. I remember at this daycare (really an old lady who lived down the street from my Big Mama--she watched all the kids in the neighborhood) and she always had her "stories" on the tv. I remember some of the older kids would sneak off under a make shift blanket fort and reenact teh love scenes from ALl my Chilren and Gen'ral Hospidal. Those kids would be goosing, and 5,6 year old me felt like I was missing out.

Jay_Judah202

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't even want some reading old disney stuff or watching disney because all the plots have a love interest of some sort. Why do little kids need stories about characters falling in love and getting married? They are supposed to enjoy being in a latent period until at least 11. I remember at this daycare (really an old lady who lived down the street from my Big Mama--she watched all the kids in the neighborhood) and she always had her "stories" on the tv. I remember some of the older kids would sneak off under a make shift blanket fort and reenact teh love scenes from ALl my Chilren and Gen'ral Hospidal. Those kids would be goosing, and 5,6 year old me felt like I was missing out.
    I agree, and it makes sense considering the fact that Walt Disney was a notorious pedophile. Even now the Disney Channel employs a lot of pedophiles. Their shows/movies are riddled with symbols and subliminal sexual messages. It's banned in my house.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No children, so I don’t closely monitor children's content. However 1 could argue that very little of children’s programming has been wholesome. Most of it especially Cartoons has been garbage. As a child in the ‘70’s I can only wonder how much listening to
    the theme song for a popular children’s show HR “Puffin’ Stuff” somehow readied me to Puff Stuff. This is one thing I was curious to know about 6Zeros & if the founder of this platform is going to offer anything for the minds of Black children.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They crowbar multiple agendas into kids programming these days

The key to countering the propaganda is conversing with our black children. Talk to them, daily. If they are conditioned by us to be their main influences no outside influences will be effective

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They crowbar multiple agendas into kids programming these days

The key to countering the propaganda is conversing with our black children. Talk to them, daily. If they are conditioned by us to be their main influences no outside influences will be effective
    I was thinking about this earlier today. Maybe using "programing" was the right term. They legit use TV to program people, especially kids. That is probably why so much of today's youth is confused, lost, scared, angry, etc. and I can't blame them.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was thinking about this earlier today. Maybe using "programing" was the right term. They legit use TV to program people, especially kids. That is probably why so much of today's youth is confused, lost, scared, angry, etc. and I can't blame them.

As we speak, impressionable kids are being raised on a consistent flow of images of black women with white men, in all forms of media. By like 2030 we're gonna really see the results and side effects of this swirl/bedwench agenda they've been shoving down our throats. If you're a 5 or 6 year old black child right now that's all you know and you come to expect to see people who look like you and mommy to be paired with a white. That's hardcore programing

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As we speak, impressionable kids are being raised on a consistent flow of images of black women with white men, in all forms of media. By like 2030 we're gonna really see the results and side effects of this swirl/bedwench agenda they've been shoving down our throats. If you're a 5 or 6 year old black child right now that's all you know and you come to expect to see people who look like you and mommy to be paired with a white. That's hardcore programing
    This is what I never understood. What is so wrong with wanting to be with your own? I mean I don't care if people want to race mix but if someone is firm on wanting to only be with their own kind, what is the issue? Who started labeling that as racist and pushing this BS that "mixed race" couples are more beautiful!?

BeHart

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Having babies sit in front of a video screen was clearly never a good parenting strategy. Then the government becomes the baby's teacher. Whether or not what's being viewed is meant to be educational is irrelevant. It makes no difference to children, absorbing like an info sponge.

BeHart

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Maybe videos that teach babies basic skills like reading, writing, arithmetic, etc would be best. As for children a bit older, videos that teach unadulterated history about themselves. Also videos and simulators that teach a trade skill. Like Electrical, Welding, HVAC, Commercial Driving, Info Tech, basic firearms safety, etc.

BeHart

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The reason I suggested simulators and videos to teach children trade skills, is it's immersive. Compared to just fighting to grasp theory from only reading and taking exams for memorization. Which is almost unhelpful for people with next to no points of reference from little life experience. Memorization and regurgitating of theory and nothing immersive makes children become NPCs. Plus, they could get hired right off the street once they are of age with a trade skill. So no money problems for them, not even starting out. Sorry qbout the typos.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    THere's also a show on Youtube called Blippi! Dude is basically a pee wee herman ripoff but way less clever. One of the episodes he snuck an lgbtqtcby flag on the set in a rather obscure spot. He also has a really questionable background from serving in the air force to filming himself going kaka on a passed out friend at a party. Somehow he was able to scrub the internet and get it erased. Dude's channel has 10 Million subscriptions the f***ikng degenerate. THis dude is dangerous. And all it took was for me to watch the show five minutes before I decided to do a background check on him. He just seems off.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Having babies sit in front of a video screen was clearly never a good parenting strategy. Then the government becomes the baby's teacher. Whether or not what's being viewed is meant to be educational is irrelevant. It makes no difference to children, absorbing like an info sponge.
    Some TV is fine but yea, it became an issue when you use it as a means to just get your kids to stop bothering you. Now we have government people and schools trying to say that they have more influence, say, and power than parents do. Glad parents are fighting that nonsense at least but they should have been fighting it years ago with bad TV programing for kids.