The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Are Western Black People More Informed About White Supremacy Than The Rest Of The Diaspora?

D

Deleted member 1475

I've been pondering this question in my head for a while now, personally, I think Black Westerners are more informed and against white supremacy than other Black people that are outside of the Western hemisphere. But what do you think?
(I know I mentioned the western hemisphere, I meant the Western (cultured) world, so this does not include Africa.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I've been pondering this question in my head for a while now, personally, I think Black Westerners are more informed and against white supremacy than other Black people that are outside of the Western hemisphere. But what do you think?
    This is a very good question. I would say that Black people in the Western Hemisphere (more specifically Foundational Black Americans in the United States) experience racism/white supremacy in some form on a daily basis. So, to answer your question, I would say yes, we do have a bit of expertise when it comes to racism/white supremacy because we (as a whole) deal with it on a daily basis...

D

Deleted member 1475

This is a very good question. I would say that Black people in the Western Hemisphere (more specifically Foundational Black Americans in the United States) experience racism/white supremacy in some form on a daily basis. So, to answer your question, I would say yes, we do have a bit of expertise when it comes to racism/white supremacy because we (as a whole) deal with it on a daily basis...
    I agree. I too think this is the case because there seems to be a deeper method of mental colonisation compared to Black Westerners. Especially when we're bringing up the Black people from outside the West, who have (let's be honest) continued to celebrate their colonisation and copy the ways of the Dominant Society in how they treat their fellow Black man/woman.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes because we actually live around and interact with it on a day to day basis. But eventhough we see it on a day to day basis from workplace discrimination, housing discrimination, banking discrimination and etc some in the West STILLLLLL don’t believe it.

So now just imagine being someone in Congo and everyone around you is Black. Yes you are impoverished but you can’t tie it back directly to white supremacy because everyone that is screwing you over is Black.

- The Prime Minister is Black
    - The Parliament is Black
    - The Bankers are Black

Everything around you is Black. Now there is a Western puppet that controls all that but how would you identify that if you’re low information? If you don’t have access to the internet? Remember, the average person on any continent is a dumb ass so a dumb ass stuck in a village is resigned to their fate of dumbassetry.

So yes we are more aware in the USA and in Britain but that’s about it. The other nations where there were no anti-miscegenation laws are all fk’d in the head when it comes to race.

I’m not excusing any of it because at a certain point you have to rise up. But I think our understanding of racism and white supremacy is born out of circumstance and not out of exceptionalism.

Our oppressor literally said “we are are white and you are black scum of the earth”. We literally had white supremacy thrown in our face.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Africans know how they are viewed. Also, you'd be surprised just how little they are told about the slave trade, as well as their own history with colonialism. Its glossed over. How do I know? I've met many different Africans in the various countries I've been to and I've been to Africa.

Some will ask me what tribe I originally came from. Having know idea we were taken from all kinds of tribes. The Caribbean islanders have very little excuse. Similar slave history.

Anyway, the question begs is why they don't know. They control their own education. The white jesus, white ass kissing in most of these countries defies imagination.

They know they are treated like sh*t when they travel to countries outside Africa because they are African but almost feel badly about being black while we wanna fight back because you think that about us.

Pan Africanism can't work with completely two different views of self. Plus in various places they view other tribes, traditional rival tribes worse than anything the colonizer did.

I personally don't buy sh*t.

D

Deleted member 1475

Africans know how they are viewed. Also, you'd be surprised just how little they are told about the slave trade, as well as their own history with colonialism. Its glossed over. How do I know? I've met many different Africans in the various countries I've been to and I've been to Africa.

Some will ask me what tribe I originally came from. Having know idea we were taken from all kinds of tribes. The Caribbean islanders have very little excuse. Similar slave history.

Anyway, the question begs is why they don't know. They control their own education. The white jesus, white ass kissing in most of these countries defies imagination.

They know they are treated like sh*t when they travel to countries outside Africa because they are African but almost feel badly about being black while we wanna fight back because you think that about us.

Pan Africanism can't work with completely two different views of self. Plus in various places they view other tribes, traditional rival tribes worse than anything the colonizer did.

I personally don't buy sh*t.
    My theory to part of the reason why a lot of them are so colonised is because the Dominant Society handpicks the c🦝🦝ns who control they're education system, same with their governments and so on.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    My theory to part of the reason why a lot of them are so colonised is because the Dominant Society handpicks the c🦝🦝ns who control they're education system, same with their governments and so on.
    But there are more people than there are government members so it’s a ideology that allows the grifting system to remain. You don’t have a bunch of revolutionaries controlled by a hand picked sell out. You have a bunch of sell outs who didn’t get selected by the western puppet and are jealous. So the end result is each puppet leader is usually one slip up away from another one of their countrymen assassinating then. The Western world knows that and uses it as a check.

D

Deleted member 1475

Then again, that doesn't sound like a theory, it's
    But there are more people than there are government members so it’s a ideology that allows the grifting system to remain. You don’t have a bunch of revolutionaries controlled by a hand picked sell out. You have a bunch of sell outs who didn’t get selected by the western puppet and are jealous. So the end result is each puppet leader is usually one slip up away from another one of their countrymen assassinating then. The Western world knows that and uses it as a check.
    Now THAT is really interesting

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree that our people have a better understanding of white supremacy due to looking the devil in the face. There was a thread that spoke on the code words white supremacists use in the office. This shows we know all of their tricks. We know what they are plotting on us 5 steps ahead. You get that experience from growing up around them. To that point i think this generation of Black westerners understand more so than our parents due to growing up in the schools with ghe little devils. I know of a few FBA who have a a story of experiencing racism at a very young age. Coal burned in a furnace creates diamonds.

Na415

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I concur

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Yes because we actually live around and interact with it on a day to day basis. But eventhough we see it on a day to day basis from workplace discrimination, housing discrimination, banking discrimination and etc some in the West STILLLLLL don’t believe it.

So now just imagine being someone in Congo and everyone around you is Black. Yes you are impoverished but you can’t tie it back directly to white supremacy because everyone that is screwing you over is Black.

- The Prime Minister is Black
    - The Parliament is Black
    - The Bankers are Black

Everything around you is Black. Now there is a Western puppet that controls all that but how would you identify that if you’re low information? If you don’t have access to the internet? Remember, the average person on any continent is a dumb ass so a dumb ass stuck in a village is resigned to their fate of dumbassetry.

So yes we are more aware in the USA and in Britain but that’s about it. The other nations where there were no anti-miscegenation laws are all fk’d in the head when it comes to race.

I’m not excusing any of it because at a certain point you have to rise up. But I think our understanding of racism and white supremacy is born out of circumstance and not out of exceptionalism.

Our oppressor literally said “we are are white and you are black scum of the earth”. We literally had white supremacy thrown in our face.
    Real talk

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The US has a racist old-ass president who has gone on the mic countless times saying shit against black people and still got MILLIONS to vote for him! I think people are more aware in the US compared to Africa but only because there are fewer blacks around. Plenty in the US are still blind to the fact that white supremacy is everywhere in politics and people still blindly vote for people who hate them.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black westerners have dealt with a lot, I'd also include the southern states as well, especially Texas, as I feel many racists come from around there. Maybe Kentucky, Oklahoma and a few other states.

I think when you get to the Northern Side, it's less compared to what black westerners and southerners had to deal with, and still have to deal with. Not saying that racists can't be anywhere else, because there are racists everywhere. But I imagine it's still bad in the western & southern side of the US.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think we are more intuned to it than the rest of the diaspora because it never was no illusion for us, We a just Ni663rs to them nothing else.
    It’s refreshing to see people who recognize this. I’m not a pan-African but too many people pretend as if by osmosis we just understood white supremacy better. No, we just couldn’t deny it because it was put in our face every minute of the day. We could not live life without white people telling us they were superior to us.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Having been to England a few times and chopped it up with a few and saw the vibe in the black part of London (Brixton, Lambeth, Streatham, etc), I'd say black UK folks are the most down blacks I've seen outside America. Similar experiences, lower on the socio-economic scale, over prosecuted, over policed, etc. Caribbeans have been there since the '50s so they took a lot over the years. Some of the Africans are down, some seem to accept white supremacy. And to be fair some Caribbeans as well. I was surprised at the level of interracial dating in London when I was there. It was very normal.

I think its why they support Tariq the most outside of USA and why he was banned. The blacks in the Netherlands are starting to wake up too. The Dutch are racist as hell to blacks in Rotterdam and Amsterdam.

Next, I'd say the blacks in Paris/France in general. But a distance. So, I would agree western blacks are more vocal because they face it. Black run countries have leaders that know about it because they see it on the international level but the people either love white folks or at the very least don't trip about it as a threat.