The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Are you good with crowds/lots of people?

DaBeast

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don't like big crowds, never have and I doubt I ever will. I can handle people in general, but when I'm faced with a crowd of people, I get anxious and want to peace out. I don't like crowded areas, especially areas with tons of people packed together. I am kind of claustrophobic in that regard, and tend to have trouble around large crowds. It's worse when it's hot outside, or in the venue. But most of the time I don't bother going anywhere with a crowd of people. I hate walking through crowds, hate the idea of tons of people breathing on me, etc.

Can you handle large crowds fine?

D

Deleted member 1946

I don't like big crowds, never have and I doubt I ever will. I can handle people in general, but when I'm faced with a crowd of people, I get anxious and want to peace out. I don't like crowded areas, especially areas with tons of people packed together. I am kind of claustrophobic in that regard, and tend to have trouble around large crowds. It's worse when it's hot outside, or in the venue. But most of the time I don't bother going anywhere with a crowd of people. I hate walking through crowds, hate the idea of tons of people breathing on me, etc.

Can you handle large crowds fine?
I can deal with a big crowd, particularly for a sporting event. Otherwise, I don't usually do big crowds.